best tank for my new evic?

Ok so I just got my first mod, evic, and liking so far. I'm using a viva v5 tank, at around 3.7 volts nice Vape with flavor and vapor production. What is the best tank money can buy? Want very smooth draw, and big hit plus huge Vape production... I'm not yet a pro on what ohms have to do with vapor flavor and Vape and understand that volts/Watts do have allot to do with performance. Looking for advice on best tank I should get now that I have this nice mod. Thanks

I dont even have one yet, but i would vote Protank, or an IClear 30. For simplicity i'd go Boge F16 with some Boge cartos. Maybe the newer locking carto-tanks like AGR. Smoketek UDCT or Artemas. All good reviews, some better then others obviously.

Best can be relative to a price range. Coolest tank I ever used personally was called a 'Terminator' a rebuildable one at $65 is a bit expensive to me. But since we all have different taste and you got the most 'high-tech' mod out there, here ya go.

I don't have any hybrids... but I like my re-buildable drip atty. PBusardo used the Z-Atty in some vids that perked my interest. There are links to other vendors from the link here that give a bunch more ideas. http://houseofhybrids.com/z-atty-rebuildable-atomizers

I'm not advocating spending more, I'm just building off of some of the great ideas already mentioned by Proteus in the post before me. I never saw a Kanger Protank before his post. And I still use my carto-tank sometimes if I don't mind lifting my battery-post in order to make connection.

I recently received the iClear 30, and for performance, great flavor and tons of vapor, it can't be beat!

Really an excellent, good looking tank!

The ProTank looks even nicer looking, with it's chrome and glass construction, but it's more expensive, and I've read a few posts from people that are having problems with the ProTank.

• 2 weeks later...

i know i for one am pretty excited about the new protank. ive been waiting for a good cheap glass tank to tryout of some of mtbakers more acidic flavors like thug juice ect becuse im not real big into dripping due to my busy schedual and those hybrid Z-attys are kinda expensive for a full time student.

I recently received the iClear 30, and for performance, great flavor and tons of vapor, it can't be beat!

Really an excellent, good looking tank!

I wish I could say the same...I got all excited to hear these could potentially be better than the vivi nova's...nope. Lol I used mine for about 3 days before it tasted like burnt death. No good, vivi's suck so I'm not entirely sure why I wasted the $13 to try these.

Wow Mse, I have no issues with my IClear30 at all. Have you tried to dry burn it? I've noticed some juice, BB and GJ specifically, will gunk it up and it will need cleaned. Just curious what kinda juice you are using in it.

• 3 months later...

I have had my eVic for a few months now and I love it as well. At first I was using a regular cartozimer just your standard joytech metal one. Then a friend of mine switched me onto this new product called kanger. Let me tell you not ony is it a much better hit, but you can also taste alll of the flavors better too. Kanger comes in a tone of different atomizers and clearomizers. They also come in a huge varitey of sizes too, the smallest being the 1.6ml to a whopping 6ml tanks. Some people may argue that the clearomizers may leak a little more and yes they are right. But if your like me you take pride in the new eVic. I clean mine at the end of every day and this makes a huge difference in how my product works. Plus I like the clearomizers better because I am able to see what im vaping and I think thats extremely BA.