Low Bridge 801 Attys?

Sinikal

They are the same as other 801 attys, BUT for some reason (if you get the same ones Arno sent me) They ROCK on the VP units. I dunno why and I don't know where he get's them from, but they just crank out Vapor. :D

The reason I mentioned short bridge wasn't because the short bridge are necessarily better but because Arno sells 2 kinds, long bridge DSE's from one company (I don't know where) and the short bridge from another company which just seem to work much better.

They are the same as other 801 attys, BUT for some reason (if you get the same ones Arno sent me) They ROCK on the VP units. I dunno why and I don't know where he get's them from, but they just crank out Vapor. :D

The reason I mentioned short bridge wasn't because the short bridge are necessarily better but because Arno sells 2 kinds, long bridge DSE's from one company (I don't know where) and the short bridge from another company which just seem to work much better.

Well, that shoot down my theory on the long and short bridge attys. I'll have to find that other post and write a subtraction. I'll order some of those short bridge attys from Arno and give them a try. Are they different than the ones that come with his DSE801 Kit?

I have ordered both his 801 kit and the short bridge atomizer.

The atomizer in his kit was not the short bridge. The bridges inside are

drastically different. I haven't tried the short bridge out yet but I will get there.

I have it in my head that once I use an atomizer the clock is ticking on it.

So I am waiting til I burn this one out before giving it a shot.

I have ordered both his 801 kit and the short bridge atomizer.

The atomizer in his kit was not the short bridge. The bridges inside are

drastically different. I haven't tried the short bridge out yet but I will get there.

I have it in my head that once I use an atomizer the clock is ticking on it.

So I am waiting til I burn this one out before giving it a shot.

Thanks for the heads up. That is very useful information for me.

What is the physical difference between the low bridge and high bridge atomizers? What's supposedly the advantage of one over the other?

Yup I just ordered some too! Can't wait till they get here. I hope they are the same ones! I have only tried them on the VP units, but damn they work good. (Better on the VP1 than the VP2 though, the VP2 you need to close one of the air holes because it will bring in to much air)

Tried to get a pic but with my lens it is difficult to show the bridge.

The black one on top is the short bridge.

It has a brass ring on it. It is a little bit shorter in length.

The bridge is very low and almost twice as wide. It is also a 4 hole atomizer.

post-1259-125596987796_thumb.jpg

post-1259-125596988575_thumb.jpg

Now that I've seen an up close picture (I never really looked to be honest) I know exactly where the atty is from. That is a Joye atty. You can tell by the threads inside. What's weird though is that the Janty Kissbox atty is also from Janty, but those things suck on the VP units. Wonder what the difference is? Perhaps it's a similar design but no from Joye? Hard to say.

I picked up my low bridge attys Saturday. Man, those things rock on the VP2! Almost too much. I get this burning throat hit if they aren't just soaked with juice. I can drip 5 drops with no problem at all. I suppose they will mellow with time but I'm super happy with them. I haven't tried them on anything but the VP2 yet.

They also have a brass ring similar to the Janty classic atty but the coil is slightly bigger than a standard atomizer. I hope he keeps getting these things!

Yup I just ordered some too! Can't wait till they get here. I hope they are the same ones! I have only tried them on the VP units, but damn they work good. (Better on the VP1 than the VP2 though, the VP2 you need to close one of the air holes because it will bring in to much air)

Chris how exactly do you close one of the airholes?

Derek

Well you don't HAVE to close the air holes. But if you have one of the models that came with a screwdriver then you can adjust the airflow. If you didn't get a screwdriver you don't have a model that can adjust the air.

You can however ask Jeso nicley if he will send you a little screw and screwdriver to add the air flow system in.

The air flow is easy to change. If you look at the top of the unit where the atomizer goes, there is a little hole that looks like it goes into the battery chamber. (It doesn't) There is a tiny little screw there that can be adjusted. (If you have the model with the screw) :D

Well you don't HAVE to close the air holes. But if you have one of the models that came with a screwdriver then you can adjust the airflow. If you didn't get a screwdriver you don't have a model that can adjust the air.

You can however ask Jeso nicley if he will send you a little screw and screwdriver to add the air flow system in.

The air flow is easy to change. If you look at the top of the unit where the atomizer goes, there is a little hole that looks like it goes into the battery chamber. (It doesn't) There is a tiny little screw there that can be adjusted. (If you have the model with the screw) :D

I knew before I got mine that it didn't have the screw. I thought the the hole was just a dead end, where does it draw it's air from? Through the holes for the LED? If I over drip and it seeps down will it get into the compartment where the LED is?

I knew before I got mine that it didn't have the screw. I thought the the hole was just a dead end, where does it draw it's air from? Through the holes for the LED? If I over drip and it seeps down will it get into the compartment where the LED is?

You know I have wondered the same thing about the little hole in the middle.

The low bridge has definitley devastated every other atty I have used. I had to adjust adjust how I draw because of the increased airflow, but man so much vapor.

I have also noticed there is less juice collected in the gold piece on the battery at the end of the night.

WOW these things produce tons of vapor. ONE QUESTION. I see that the draw is so much easier, almost like not any resistance when drawing. I hope this in normal as all three I received are the same. Might just take getting used to.

Let me know your experiences... Hope I'm not nuts...

WOW these things produce tons of vapor. ONE QUESTION. I see that the draw is so much easier, almost like not any resistance when drawing. I hope this in normal as all three I received are the same. Might just take getting used to.

Let me know your experiences... Hope I'm not nuts...

That is normal. The atomizer you are using is created by Joye. It has 4 large air holes which you can see if you turn the atomizer upside down. Another reason I like to use this atomizer. :)