dekang salem question

im vaping a 50/50 mix of 24mg dekang salem which is very good for people just starting to quit and need something close to a analog menthol cigarette. i smoked newports for 15 years and salem from dekang is the closest to a true cigarette but still nowhere as close as smoking the real thing. i had accept that finally. the salem is still missing something and i pretty sure it needs more tobacco flavor. can anyone tell me their opinion on a good non menthol tobacco liquid from dekang thats good to mix with my 50/50 mix of salem and i would appreciate any ratio of how many parts salem to new liquid. thanks

I was talking with a guy on Saturday that smoked newports for years before vaping. He had like 5 mods all set up with different RY4 blends, even a little DIY. His sweet spot vaped at 10 watts on a kicked Bombshell Stinger. He was vaping it out of an atty called a 'Terminator' and let me try it... awesome-ness!! I never vaped 10 watts before but I could see why a newport smoker would like RY4 because it's a sweeter tobacco flavor. I even picked up some RY4 (from Mom and Pop Vapor Shop) for myself I enjoyed it so much.

thanks guys for the help but i tried mixing some dk-tab with salem and cant stand it. it taste like im puffin on a peanut! i did invent a little recipe with dekang newport or salem 50/50 mixed to taste with a liquid that comes from a store in my town of augusta ga. called crazy vapors. the liquid is called mboro mixed with crazy chill 70pg/30. i think its my daily flavor. very fulfilling. let me know if you try it. i think you can order it at www.crazyvapors.com.

Dekang's NPort has a lot of tobacco taste in it. Eliquid Market has the lowest priced Dekang eliquid I have found. Their 50ml is only $10.95 and their shipping is only $2.79. I haven't found anyone that low for genuine Dekang eliquid.