Need tips on a tanker.

How's it going guys, I've been vaping on and off for like 5 years now. For the past 5 years i've only used cartomizers and kr-808 batteries. I just got into vaping again, I quit because I discovered rolling my own was extremely cheap at 2 and a half cartons for $25, but now its time to get healthy because I've gotten fat and want to start working out this summer...without feeling like my lung is going to die and wither away haha.

So the other night I saw a guy with a tank e-cig and thought it was the coolest thing since sliced bread. Well now I want one, haha, but am having trouble understanding it. I'm looking to order an upgrade...now and was wondering if someone could help me build my dr - e - am cig. I've been looking all over forums and see people talking about mAh, ohms, LR, basically everything I have no knowledge with. I was looking at a Joye eGo-T with a type B tank atomizer, but that is only because I read a review about it and got...some knowledge on it but not much. I go to look at the Joye eGo-T and they have 650mAh, 1000mAh (I'm assuming its a more is better type of thing).

Can someone help me build a good e-cig for $150 or under with a good tank atomizer that won't poop out on me in a week or leak all over me? Also I guess forward me to a good e-juicer, I personally prefer vanilla but have a pretty open mind on other flavors (preferably with an option for 36mg nicotine or higher, 36 is pretty ideal though never had higher). I'd like to say I could afford the, what is it GG UFS? But for a beginning tank atomizer I don't think I want to spend $144 just for the atomizer D:

I wound up getting the eGo kits because I came with a...vivo tank? And I hear good things about that and bad things about the clearomizer. That as well as 4 different juices hehe :) good thing about sweet-capes is they're located about 2 hours from me so shipping should be super quick :D