Parked's Nicquid Red Bull

Fenwick

I have been trying a new flavor every week mostly because it is the best way to see what a flavor tastes like. I realized that everyone likes different things and is loking for different things in their flavors. For example when I started I was looking for the most realistic Marborol Light. Now I can't stand tobacco flavors. Although when I was running low waiting for this shipment to arrive I broke a sample bottle of 555 from awesomevapor.com and was pleased.

Currently my main liquid is VT Dulcis. I am looking for something with a strong flavor, something you can really taste. I just finished a bottle of grape from VT and one from Janty. My next experimental bottle is going to be the Hot Cinnamon Candy flavor from Liquid Express. This should give you an idea of where my head is at.

So, I love Red Bull. I usully drink the sugar free one because it is not s thick as the regular (Unlees I am mixing it with Vodka, then thick is better). When I smoked analogs I would go to 7-11 every morning and starrt my day with a pack of Marborol Lights and the huge Red Bull. So, naturally I should try the Red Bull e-liquid. Now since I don't go to 7-11 every morning to make the cig purchase I also don't drink red bull everyday anymore.

The first time I vaped the red bull I thought hmmm...this tastes like a cherry zinc losenge. But experience has taught me that I personally don't like any flavor on the first vape. I have to sit with it a minute and let it completely take over the atty and adapt my taste buds. About half way through the day I was really digging the flavor, but I also like cherry losenges. Then it hit me. This tastes exactly like red bull because thats what red bull tastes like, a little bit like sweet medicine, especially when its warm (or not ice cold).

I really like the stuff and am close to having finshed half of the 10ml bottle. I would recomend trying this flavor to anyone, but get the smallest bottle the first because I don't think it is for everyone. I also got it a mg higher than I normally get. I usually vape 16mg, but I got his in 24mg. I think the bigger throat hit adds to the carbonated illusion and gives the extra kick I expect from a red bull.

Good review, I don't like red bull that much, or should I say I just don't drink it that much. I'll give it a try, I just ordered a couple different juices from dietsmokes and that was one of them - Along with three bottles of VT grape!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines