I am new here and would like to know more. Cigarette made in USA?

annag

Hello friends. I am not american but will be staying in USA for few months so... sorry for my idiom :cry: . I smoke normal cigarettes but would like to stop using the e cigarettes. I don't know much about it so I hope to learn more here. I am not so sure to use products coming from China. Do you know if theree are products made in USA? Thank you and I hope to make some friends. Anna

Thank you for the reply. So kinf of you. I have anything against Chinese products, in general, but speaking about healthy I was asking myself if it wuld be better to explore other opportunities or - better to say - to know producers in USA. I gave a look in google but I found nothing.

Well I can only speak from my own experience but a few companies here in the US that have their own brands include HotVapes, Volcano, and Provari. There are a couple vendors on here that I believe do their own products. Other people here may know of more but this is a start, anyway. I also found this: http://vapegrl.com/usa-made-electronic-cigarettes/ but the info is way out-dated. The places where I have bought my supplies are HotVapes (got the Bombshell Stinger) and MyVaporStore (Vision Spinner 1300mah) both in the USA. Hope this helps you getting started.