Supreme Nicotine Kiwi and Tequila Bomb

Lyrical

I was at the mall this past weekend with my daughter and just happened to see a Supreme Nicotine kiosk there. I had never noticed it before, but then again, I just started using an e-cigarette a couple weeks ago.

I was interested in their cherry limeade flavor but when I tried a sample of it, it was good, but just wasn't what I was in the mood for at that time I guess.

The salesman asked me to try kiwi as it is their most popular flavor. I did and I really liked it. I still like it now that I've vaped it for a few days, it's a very sweet, fresh flavor.

I also bought a 5mL bottle of tequila bomb just because...I guess I liked the name or something... All I can taste with that one is lime. That's not really a problem, I like lime, but I would have liked somewhat of a tequila flavor as well.

Supreme Nicotine's prices are high though. $24 for 30ml, $7 for 5ml. I guess that's to be expected of a mall kiosk though, and especially since there's only one other e-cigarette/e-liquid dealer in our entire county.

Our local mall sells $15 for 10mL. Way high but it's the ONLY place I've found that sells e-juice locally so far. So online orders are really the best way I know of to get me through each month. Goot luck to ya.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines