Keeping your flavors straight

Lyrical

Those of you that use cartridges or cartomizers -

How do you keep your flavors straight?

I'm new to all this. I like to keep at least 2 cartomizers ready to go at the same time. I've marked them with a Sharpie marker but I'm not really happy with that. I've tried to keep to the same color cartomizers and that's sorta working now but I'm soon going to have way more flavors than there are colors of cartomizers. I've considered trying to find some of the little baggies that my favorite e-cig store uses for 5ml bottles and cartomizers, that might work for me.

Any other ideas? What do you all do?

I use one flavor in cartomisers for out and about and the other in a Vivi Nova @ home.I only have 2 flavors going at a time .Enough to keep the ability to taste them but not too many to have your problem.You might look into a label maker.Or paint pens.You could also cut or scratch a different amount of lines in the paper covering.

I use one flavor in cartomisers for out and about and the other in a Vivi Nova @ home.I only have 2 flavors going at a time .Enough to keep the ability to taste them but not too many to have your problem.You might look into a label maker.Or paint pens.You could also cut or scratch a different amount of lines in the paper covering.

I do have a label maker, I didn't even think of that! Thanks!

I've seen ppl use the 7day pill containers to put their juice in with whatever cartomizer that's using that juice...easier to see in a pic than trying to imagine it lol...I'll stop while I'm ahead.lol

I understand what you're saying perfectly! That's another good idea, thank you!

I use different color clearomizers...or if using atomizers...well it doesn't make a difference.

Sometimes I get to the point of "eh" and just add liquid and vape. (you get some odd flavors that way)

I get back on track after purchasing new atomizers/clearomizers.

I definitely know the "eh" point, I've done that a few times already! I'm going to try to get over to my local e-cig store ASAP and get more cartomizers. I found some 2" x 3" ziplock bags on eBay for cheap and ordered them too. Between the two, I should be able to make up some sort of system.

• 4 weeks later...

Get a bag of multi colored small rubberbands. Hair ties come to mind. Put the same color on bottle and whatever you're vaping out of! Swiped that idea from someone else.

• 2 weeks later...

With 3 Kanger Evods, IClear 30, Boge F17 Cartotank, 2 Vision Nano's and 2 Vision Mini Nova's when i fill them i make a dam chart. :wallbash:What usually happens is i grab one of em screw it on take a vape and go yep, thats X.