New E-Cig User

bigcountry1100

Okay so i am new to the Vapor world stopped smoking Real ciggs a few days ago Started using the gas station version BLU and was burning through the refills like crazy just did not have that throat hit i was looking for so had to use more and more of them. after buying every electronic cigg Brand that the gas station offered i came home to the internet and read about Ego e-cigs and found a place where i could go and try it and off the bat this thing ROCKED it gave me everything i was looking for Lots of Vapor and a huge Throat hit.. Been using it for 2 days and love it i just dont think i have found the juice that i am in love with yet.. so i am in search for a better juice and a few other things like Atomizer's i want to get the best from my eGo-t that i can get and. also looking for advise from you all. i am currently using 24mg W. tobacco flavor and i have a cherry flavor that is 18mg Nicotine i bought a Clearomizer to go with the 2 atomizers that came with it.. so please give me any tips and advise that will help me out in the long run or that will keep me happy with the E-Cig... Thanks

Hey, welcome to VT! For your setup I would try both a vivi nova and a kanger bottom coil. Either the T3 or MT3. You should also check out some of the LR boge cartos. I would wait for the boge cartos until you have a known good flavor though as you can't really swap flavors once it's filled. :D There's too many great things to try!