Top voltage and good atomizer

RaXavier

Need to order something fast, smoking again as i said by other post.

So my end game is HIGH smoke

im thinking of ordering Lambo 4.0 since it goes up2 3-6V OR the eVIC which is HOT! but its only 3-"5"..

How much of a difference 5 to 6 in voltage on e cig??

But i need a good atmoizer/tank system. I had refilling but need something with good flow. Please help whats a good attachment for this bad boy?

And it says it Ego and 510 threaded... is Ego cone threadeD? im so lost so plz link link and more link

Thus far im thinking on Vivi nova?

IF YOU know of a better e-cig or cheaper of the same model ($80.00) please link as well.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

Edited by RaXavier

I don't think you would miss anything above 5v. The highest I ever use my pv's would be like 5.2ish and I'm pretty sure 5.0 would suffice. That is also rare for me to use anything that high. I rock 3ohm cartos around 4.8-5.2. As far as juice delivery I say either vivi nova svt or a carto tank. And yes ego threading is the outer cone threads. :D

I tried high volt units an eneded up doing one thing. Burning through jucie with no satisfaction over a 3.2-4 volt setting. Higher volt, need more resistance to not burn the juice, or use more juice just to get more vaper action with no real nicotine fix.

Low volt with a 26mg should be like a really strong cig, 18 a medium, 20-22 medium-reg. Don't make your body want more and more nicotine to maint END levels in your brain. You will just mask an issue, and use far more jucie then needed.