Elixer Liquid (Texas Made)

houstonheart

I decided to try them out since a local shop near Nasa Space Center (Houston) caries Joye system with the colored tanks (not the clear regular small ones they usually come with).

The Juice is Elixer Liquid. MG strengths range from 0-36mg. They have a Manufacturing facility in Katey Texas. Can order and pick up there at the pick-up window if local or just go to local shops. Not a home made place, but a facility, but not there on weekends so I had to pay a little extra at a local shop (12.99 versus 9.99).

I started with Vanilla. It's smooth and ok. I just don't like vanilla much and didn't want to try one of the exotics yet. I should have gotten Greens, which is menthol. I tried it off a friends sicne I didn't have a extra tank. It tasted like a Newport at my lower 3.2 volt setting. At 3.8 it was like a Camel Menthol when you click the little bead inside. IT taste like real menthol and tobacco which was nice. His father uses Red which his just tabacco and really taste like it, which gag....... to me.

didn't try any fruits. Fruity ones make me want to smoke more then needed.

Their site is www.elixirliquid.com or http://www.electroniccigarettesofhouston.com which it actually links to.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines