Is my Mini Vivi Nova tank fake ?

I bought a Mini Vivi Nova it didn't come in a box it came packaged like a carto. I bought new coils for it because my wick looked rough. I changed it and now it leaks it worked great before i messed with it. The guy asked me if it was real or a clone cause he had parts for both. I thought it was real and asked for real coils. Did I lose something maybe? Or do you think the guy gave me the wrong parts or something else? I am thinking I may have thrown a washer away or something. The coil bag said 1. something coil for Vivi nova tank.

Here is the one I bought it looks legit.

http://www.ecigcharleston.com/Vision-Vivi-Nova-Mini-V2-2-0ml-2-4-oHm-p/vision-viva-nova-2.8ml-mini.htm

I've found there's 2 main giveaways for the fakes.

#1 The fakes usually have a taller atty head than the real ones. The very bottom of a true vivi nova head should be about 75% of the way up the tank when screwed into the post. The fakes are usually closer to 50%.

#2 The top metal cap on the real vivi novas has a hole about the same diameter as your 510 drip tip. The fakes have a smaller hole, proclaiming it helps leaking with a tighter seal. All it does for me is make the draw too tight to bear, plus i've never had leaking probelms on my real vivi.

Those are the 2 main differences in the vivi nova copies i've seen, and i really didn't like how the fake performed. Draw was way too tight and i got scratchy hits about 50% of the time. I did the same thing and thought i was buying the real deal but when i did a side by side with the real one i had it was clear it was a knockoff.

I looked over the website you posted. It says Vision several places so it should be real, otherwise that website is false advertising like whoa. Most of the knockoffs i've seen are just labeled vivi nova and don't specifiy Vision as the manufacterur.

Like mse said, if you're missing the little rubbed peice that sits on top of the attomizer head you're sure to get leaking

Yea that piece was on there I remember I don't have it with me. I am thinking the coils the guy gave me are making it leak. I will let you all know. I would take the wick out of the new one and put it into the old one but that looks very hard. I think the old one will work until I can order more from the site I listed. Thanks for the help guys!

I think it is something I did cleaning it or changing the coil it worked great before I messed with it. I am going to order the same one but get the coils from them. I will also take my time while cleaning it and will not blow any parts of it to dry it with a air hose again lol. I forgot to mention that I think.