Janty Stick - 90 Day Review

jmhester

Here's my video review of the Janty Stick after having owned and used it almost exclusively for 90 days. How well it's holding up, what I've learned about it, some rants, some raves, and some tips for how to get the most out of it.

This should be helpful to folks who are considering buying one and those who already own one.

Hey Doc, thanks for this review. I am sitting on the fence trying to decide which one to order next. Janty Stick or one of the VP units. If it weren't for the built-in passthru on the Janty Stick I would have already ordered the VP2. I spend a lot of time in front of the computer and that feature would be extremely nice. Just just can't ignore the ability to plug it in when in the office or truck.

So far the only complaints I have seen about the Janty Stick is the case. Painted plastic, easy to crack and a pain to get the atomizer in and out.

Several people have said they went through several before finding one that works but then it performed perfectly after that.

And on the VP units the only negative I have heard is the size and weight.

So since you have both, which one can you just not live without?

In the end I will have them all most likely but I would like to see some of my savings from switching before buying too much more.

If I could only have one PV, it would be the Janty Stick. With the built-in passthrough, small size, and, so far, reliability, I think it's the best one out there. Don't get me wrong, I love the VP2 because, honestly, it looks super cool! But between the 2 I would take my Janty Stick anyday. I would recommend it to anybody as long as you don't mind sending a few back to get a good one! :wacko:

If I could only have one PV, it would be the Janty Stick. With the built-in passthrough, small size, and, so far, reliability, I think it's the best one out there. Don't get me wrong, I love the VP2 because, honestly, it looks super cool! But between the 2 I would take my Janty Stick anyday. I would recommend it to anybody as long as you don't mind sending a few back to get a good one! :wacko:

That's the thing with the janty stick. I think it's a great product, but I think it's hard to get a good working one. From what I've read, most people have problems with them. My first one was actually defective, but I got a replacement that works great. Not sure about the durability though. I feel like if I drop it once the whole thing will just break apart since it's made of plastic. So I guess your statement is right...I'd recommend it to anyone as well as long they don't mind the hassle of trying to get a working one. lol :rofl:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines