Best Way To Store Liquid Nic

From what I understand it should be kept in a cold place and in a light-blocked glass bottle. Personally, I usually buy 120ml bottle that lasts me several months and I keep it the original plastic bottle and no refrigeration.

From what I understand it should be kept in a cold place and in a light-blocked glass bottle. Personally, I usually buy 120ml bottle that lasts me several months and I keep it the original plastic bottle and no refrigeration.

Every time you open the jar, you will be exposing it to air and light, which will subtly hasten it's expiration date.

I recently asked the same questions as you are asking and I'll share the helpful tips that were generously shared with me by the wonderful posters I talked with.

Purchase 20 50ml amber colored bottles. Divide the nic juice into them. (500ml). Cap and freeze 19 of them. Take the 20th bottle and divide it up into smaller bottles, say 10ml bottles. Freeze all of those. Now, whenever you go to make a batch of juice, you will be safeguarding your larger bottles, and exposing only one tiny bottle to air and light until that bottle is used up. Sweet eh?

The bottles purchased were from here: http://www.specialtybottle.com/ambereuroglassbottle50mlwdroppercapblk.aspx

I bought 22 at 50ml, and at least 5 each of all ml's on down the line.

That's about all I know so far. Good luck to ya!

At this point in time there is no reason to stock up on such a large amount. A one or two month supply is very cheap and you don't need to worry about it going bad. When you start to get low just place another order and get it fresh. That's what works for me.

Im afraid it will be regulated and taxed so thats why i wanna stock up

This could happen but there would be plenty of notice. When something like this is imminent that's when you might want to think about stocking up. This is the golden age of vaping and everything is readily available and inexpensive so there is really no need for a fridge full of nicquid. I find that a 120ml. bottle of unflavored nic/pg will last me about 3 months of DIY and vaping with plenty of juice to share with others. 3 months isn't long enough for it to go bad even with less than ideal storage. I don't want to put that stuff in my fridge and I wouldn't recommend it either for obvious reasons. And it only costs me about $25 for that size bottle. This makes me almost 700ml of eliquid. You just can't beat that.