What Is Everyones Opinion On A Second Kit?

elem187

I have the joye 510 + pocket charging case... I think this is the perfect unit for being on the go, its discreet and easy to carry.

But I do most of my vaping at home, so I think I'm looking for the best home kit to have that gives off massive vapor and taste and I don't have to keep switching and changing batteries every hour.

What would everyone recommend?

I'd say you should look into the VP1 or VP2 from vaprlife.com or possibly the Janty Stick. Right now I have a Janty Stick which I really like. The battery lasts me pretty much all day. If the battery runs out, I can just plug it into my laptop via USB cable and vape it while it's charging.

Definitely would have to agree with Vegas. The Janty Stick you can purchase on dietsmokes.com that has a pretty long battery life, somewhere around the 3-4 hour range depending on how frequent you vape. Its also handy if you sit in front of a computer alot because it has a built in pass through. The VP1 you can get at vaprlife.com and is an amazing piece of equipment. I usually get around the same 3-4 hrs of vaping before i have to recharge the batteries. The nice thing is the kit comes with 3 batteries and a battery case to keep them in. :thumbsup:

The Janty Stick is going to run you about $70 and the VP1 $100. Hope this helps.

I second that, a custom battery unit like the VP1 or VP2 from http://www.vaprlife.com is probably the way to go. The VP1 and VP2 both create the same amount of vapor. The VP1 will last about 4-5 hours and the VP2 will last about 6-8 hours. Give out take and that's on a single battery. (And that's with constant vaping)

I have the joye 510 + pocket charging case... I think this is the perfect unit for being on the go, its discreet and easy to carry.

But I do most of my vaping at home, so I think I'm looking for the best home kit to have that gives off massive vapor and taste and I don't have to keep switching and changing batteries every hour.

What would everyone recommend?

The VP2 from Vaprlife.com, it's a little pricey but well worth it.

word word.. the fast replies are great...

I'm thinking the "janty stick" just to save a lil dough... its still going to vape like a monster right? because the 510 is still a monster in that department, but such a short battery life.

word word.. the fast replies are great...

I'm thinking the "janty stick" just to save a lil dough... its still going to vape like a monster right? because the 510 is still a monster in that department, but such a short battery life.

I have been using the 510 for awhile and really liked it.

I just finished my first day with my new VP2 and I probably won't pick up the 510 or the 801 for awhile. I origanlly planned on making the 510 the on the go device and the VP2 my home device (its a little obnoxious looking), but after spending a few hours with it last night I could't resist taking it with me.

I took it off the charger at 7 a.m. and it was still kicking when I got home at 10:30 p.m. I didn't skimp either I wen't through 5ml of juice chain vaping through out the day. Normally I can secretly vape with the 510 if I am left alone in the office for a minute, but I was busted several times today because of the haze left behind from the plums of vapor this thing was producing.

I have not tried the Janty Stick or the pure smoker passthru, but if price is the issue look at the pure smoker for home use.

http://www.puresmoker.com/category_s/51.htm

Janty Stick for sure. Especially if you sit at the computer. VP2 is awesome but has no USB passthrough built-in like the Janty Stick. Plus, you can buy an adapter with the Janty Stick and use your 510 carts.

I have been using the 510 for awhile and really liked it.

I just finished my first day with my new VP2 and I probably won't pick up the 510 or the 801 for awhile. I origanlly planned on making the 510 the on the go device and the VP2 my home device (its a little obnoxious looking), but after spending a few hours with it last night I could't resist taking it with me.

I took it off the charger at 7 a.m. and it was still kicking when I got home at 10:30 p.m. I didn't skimp either I wen't through 5ml of juice chain vaping through out the day. Normally I can secretly vape with the 510 if I am left alone in the office for a minute, but I was busted several times today because of the haze left behind from the plums of vapor this thing was producing.

I have not tried the Janty Stick or the pure smoker passthru, but if price is the issue look at the pure smoker for home use.

http://www.puresmoker.com/category_s/51.htm

Am I missing something.. They want 70$ for a manual pass through??? eck... or is it 10$ ... there seems to be two prices for everything... so confusing.

Who else sells a 510 pass through thats cheaper?

I am looking into a 5volt unit. I have the materials to build one but just trying to find the time. I have read of 5 volt units kicking out some major vapor. I suppose that's why the VP3 will take the main stage soon. But for now, I like my 801.

C Ya,

Vaprlife is going to be coming out with a passthrough that will cost around 50 bucks in the next week or so. You can purchase a cheaper passthrough from other suppliers that are made in china but they are crap. The Puresmoker and Vaprlife passthroughs are made here in the states, so it's going to last you a very long time. The vaprlife passthrough will come with an adapter so you can vape it by plugging it either into a wall socket OR the computer as well as a stand that comes with it to hold your juice and your passthrough when your not using it. Pretty cool actually. It also comes with a built in fuse so you don't have to worry about shorting out your laptop. (Some of the passthroughs from China do not have any protection built in, so if an atomizer shorts out, there goes your computer)

Most of the Chinese passthroughs run at 3.7 volts because they have a battery inside of them.

wow crap... I wanted a pass through under 30$

I'm still tiss tossing between janty stick and the VP1..

speaking of the VP1... should I just get the batteries and connection from vaprlife and purchase atomizer and carts elsewhere? where do you recommend has the best prices

I member a video review that says VP's atmozers are not good...

I would go with a Janty Stick. I posted up a video on how it's faired after 90 days of constant use in the video reviews forum. The best 801 attys I've found for that are the Janty Kissbox Classic TAWA (throw away atomizers) from Janty USA. They run $8.95 and just rock in the Janty Stick. The only difference between them and the regular Kissbox Classic attys is that they don't have a warrenty. I have 4 that are still going strong after 90 days!

It seems like most serious vapors eventually go with either a Janty Stick or a Vaprlife VP unit. I have a Stick and a VP2 (review coming today). Both are good values for the money and last a long time. I wish I had know all this in the beginning and save myself lots of money and headaches on other devices.

This was the review that made me want the puresmoker passthru:

I got the V2 kit and like the atty's that came with it. I have an atty from awesome vapor that came with my original 801 kit and the one that came with the V2 is better. It produces much more vapor.

Now when I just went to arno's site to look at his atty parts he has a link for a low bridge atty. Is the low bridge what makes the difference?

This was the review that made me want the puresmoker passthru:

I got the V2 kit and like the atty's that came with it. I have an atty from awesome vapor that came with my original 801 kit and the one that came with the V2 is better. It produces much more vapor.

Now when I just went to arno's site to look at his atty parts he has a link for a low bridge atty. Is the low bridge what makes the difference?

I have heard the term "Low Bridge" atty used several times also. I often wondered what it was in reference to. I am not sure, but I thing that on units like the 510, the 801 and the 901 the heating element/filament and screen are located down inside the tube of the atty where as on a "High Bridge" the heater and screen stick out of the top of the tube and can be touched as there are no sides to contain it.

Let me clear up some confusion with the low bridge atty deal....

The talk about low bridge attys was in reference to Awesome Vapors Store. He sold a DSE high bridge atty on his store that worked ok. He also had some short bridge attys that where not listed on the site which worked amazing. It had nothing to do with the fact of how tall the bridge was but rather that both attys looked the same OTHER than the bridge length. Because I didn't know what models they where or where Awesome Vapor order them from I started to refer to them as the "low bridge atty and high bridge atty" Kinda like having twins. One with short hair and one with long hair.

It isn't that the bridge makes all that much of a difference, it was more the fact that was the only way I could tell Awesome Vapors atomizers apart. :)

On that note, I would like to mention that high bridge attys in general however do tend to pull the cotton out of the cart, but that's another thread.

Hope that clears everything up

I'll let you know.

My first 801 starter 801 kit was from Arno. And I thought that rocked. Then I got my VP2 and that atty killed the one from Arno. I have one of his low bridges coming tomorrow. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

I'll let you know.

My first 801 starter 801 kit was from Arno. And I thought that rocked. Then I got my VP2 and that atty killed the one from Arno. I have one of his low bridges coming tomorrow. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

If your's come in before mine then let me know how different they are. I just ordered mine a few hours ago and I have no idea when I get them into my hands, but if they come sooner than yours I;ll be gald to let you know how they perform.