Vaping At Work

millerboy

have 4 ego batts (2 ego -c 1000mah , 1 egot 900 mah <ithink> and 1 atmos 650 ) all 510. i currently use a cart and atty to vape but i want the best way to to vape on the fly (i am an electrician) so i am never able to sit and refill. any help would be awesome

I don't know much about your industry but I can imagine you don't have much downtime during jobs. I always carry auto stick batteries with me so I can vape with "no-hands" that's how I've always gotten around it. My mods and bigger batteries are typically for home use.

I'm 100% with JeffB on this one. A clearomizer would probably be the ticket for you. That's the path I went down and I find it very convenient when I'm out on a job somewhere. Just pull it out of my pocket, vape for a minute, then off and back in my pocket until next time.

I use a punched duel coil cart with a 6ml tank. Got it from Awsome Vapor. I have use clearomizers in the past and found them ok,but this is what does the job for me. Or if money is an issue you could just use a drip tip on you atty it's alot easier to use than a cart

I use a 14500 boxmod with Boge carto's as a hospital HVAC tech.Fits in my pocket and is easy to pop out for a quick hit when no one is looking.A Vision clearomiser or Vivi tank would be better but the size goes up.I also keep 10 ml in my shirt pocket with the box mod,extra batteries and a spare carto in my lunchbox just in case.