Our "protective" Government Is Moving Fast To Reap The Dollars

Ricketts

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig11/fetters1.1.1.html I sincerely hope that all E-Cig users will take a minute to read this article. Uncle Sam's sidekick, the blemished, politically motivated FDA, is frantic in it's usual fabricating, egregious, money-grabbing effort to control us. The health benefits and dollar-saving value of our product is rapidly gaining popularity and, acknowledging the handwriting on the wall, tobacco companies are buying up E-Cig manufacturers. This equates to big dollars and, Uncle Sam, having abolutely no interest in our health will spare no effort or expense to garner those dollars. Furthermore, although not as of yet revealed, I reserve no doubt that cigarette manufacturers are proffering an open check book to the FDA to quash the E-Cigarette. I wish I could advise you to write your senator, congressman, etc., but better results would be to solicit intervention from your 3 year old daughter. Good luck and hang in there for a rough ride.

"I reserve no doubt that cigarette manufacturers are proffering an open check book to the FDA to quash the E-Cigarette."

I am of the opinion that big brother and big tobacco are fixing to just take over vaping as a new cash cow and we are the guinea pigs to find out what works and what people will pay.I expect the myth that one prefilled cartomiser equals one pack of cigerettes to continue with the same tax applied to a cartomiser as we are paying for a pack of analogs.Thats some big and easy money right there.It would not take much effort to identify most shipments of vaping supplies from China or around the states for that matter.After nine days they willl have spent the extra tax on the rich folks and they will be looking for another easy target to tax.

Edited by mcquinn

I won't get into a debate about the FDA, but when people ask "Are ecigs dangerous" or bring up the whole PG is antifreeze things, I turn around and tell them a lot of what the article touched on. Tell people to read the wrappers of candy or anything and see that glycol or glycerines show up more than they think. Great read man!

• 3 months later...

The recent "good news" is, although not clearly defined yet, that the emergence of the tobacco industry into the fray could well serve our purpose better. Seeing the handwriting on the wall, tobacco companies are rapidly buying E-Cig manufacturers or starting their own. So we may have a much bigger checkbook on our side. Oh, make no mistake, one way or the other, our vapping will cost us.