Did I Set This Genesis Atomizer Up Right?

After re-reading today, I see that I left out one very important part. There are SOME Coop leaders and SOME Vendors who constantly try to get these things improved. Because of THEIR due diligence, they are indeed improving, which is obvious when one sees the vast difference between the first clone and the last clone. (oh! even the screws are improved on the AGA-W from what I've read).

But, until ALL the leaders are involved, it's a slow process. But it is a process. And the process is in process.

Just thought maybe I should clear that up.

I am beginning to think that it wasn't working properly at first because of this 100% VG juice I had. I have this Engilsh Toffy that is 26mg but it doesn't say what vg pg mix it is. Even when the device seems to not be lighting up all coils evenly I still have a good toffy taste with no burning. But the 100% VG always tasted burnt. But at the moment it would seem that it is giving a good hit and taste just very little vapor with this toffy. I guess I am going to have to keep at it and hope for the best. Odd thing is that all the coils lit up fine before I added juice now none of them are lighting up but is still giving off vapor. What exactly is it that I am doing wrong now? Do I have to many coils? I have about 4 of them now I think I will go back down to 3 as it was going perfectly that way. I may just get some more kanthal as I have no idea what kind of kanthal I got with this kit. http://www.free-cigs.com/Kanthal-A-Resistance-Wire-3-Feet_p_155.html this seems like some good cheap kanthal about a dollar and some odd cents for 3 feet. I don't think that is too bad at all considering lots of coils can be made from it and regular fully built cartomizers are atomizers are over 3 dollars a piece.

Kanthal A 32gauge is the typical wire sent out with the genesis type atties.

The wicking will be different with various meshes. Your's is probably 325. Try a size 400 or even 500. (some say 500 is outrageously better, while others say it's no different from 400, just more expensive to purchase).

I like the 400 for both pg and vg and especially for the mix.

In the meantime, you can always thin your VG (little by little!) until you find a good wicking ratio.

(distilled water or everclear or vodka or PG)

But, the CLONE's wick is small. Hence most of the wicking problem. It's the same difference as drinking out of a maritni straw vs a McDonald's straw. The tiny wick will dry faster, because it can't keep up like a fat wick can. (the clone wick hole is about 1.8mm in size. The MINI DID is about 2.8mm in size. A huge difference!! The DID20 is even larger). The more mesh that can be rolled, the more juice it can hold and deliver.

Oh, and Seasoning your wick helps the mesh to wick better too. Liquid is drawn to liquid...

Well it kind of didn't make since to me as with the 100% VG it seemed to be wicking fine but yet I was still getting a straight burnt taste. Then I switched to this unknown pg vg mix and I could taste it fine with no burning.