Henley Electronic Cigarette Giveaway

HenleySmoker

We here at HENLEY PREMIUM VAPOR CIGARETTES would like to give thanks to all the kind folks here at Vapor Talk by giving away TEN FREE DISPOSABLE E-CIGS to the first ten people who Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/HenleyCigs

Just message us with the phrase: Vapor Talk and Henley Rules!

We will reply to you for your address to get the FREE DISPOSABLE shipped.

HENLEY Disposables give the most Authentic smoking experience:

- Same size as a traditional cigarette

- Throat hit and draw that mimics a traditional cigarette

- Great flavor and amount of vapor

We only ask that you post how much you like our product to our Supplier page here at Vapor Talk:

HENLEY VAPOR TALK PAGE

post-16584-0-12678200-1354571063_thumb.p

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine today.I was pleasantly surprised.Good vapor,pleasant taste.I got nosey and partially dismantled it.Has a tank type cartridge with lots of liquid so it just might last as long as a pack of analogs.All in all I would say it is a good value for the money in the disposable category.I was able to reinsert the cart and continue using it so a cheapskate could probably refill it and get more use from it until the battery takes a dump.The box was tricky to open ,I ended up using a box cutter.Wasn't marked as to the nic strength just that it was original flavor.

I got mine today also and like mcquinn I also got nosy lol.

Nice draw and good vapor for it's size.The flavor and TH

were just a bit harsh for me but I'm used to 9mg juice now :)

The batt only lasted for ~1.5 hrs and it stil had half a tank of juice left,

tasted like a coffe flavor to me, so I mixed it in a tank of 555 so I could

use it all up lol.

It wasn't a bad li'l unit and worked as well or better than my Volts from SI

just didn't last as long.(smaller batt)

This disposable was a one piece tube with the atty built in and a maybe .5 -.8 ml

removeable juice tank.It's about the same size as a king size analog.

Too bad I couldn't get to the batt or leads to recharge it without destroying the tube or I would still

be using it lol.

I can't see myself paying ~$10(3pack for 29.95 on their site) for something that lasted

less than 2 hrs. but it was a fun little experiment.

We here at Henley Premium Vapor Cigarette would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year! We would like to announce the end of the Free Disposable giveaway and look forward to hearing each and every one of the reviews from all the people who received the disposable.

Please check out our online store at: www.henleycigs.com for any future updates. We are rolling out new Flavors and Products soon!

Our Kit also gives you the flavor of the Disposable but with reusable elements!

Once again we wish everyone on this Forum Happy Holidays and a Wonderful New Year!

I got mine today.I was pleasantly surprised.Good vapor,pleasant taste.I got nosey and partially dismantled it.Has a tank type cartridge with lots of liquid so it just might last as long as a pack of analogs.All in all I would say it is a good value for the money in the disposable category.I was able to reinsert the cart and continue using it so a cheapskate could probably refill it and get more use from it until the battery takes a dump.The box was tricky to open ,I ended up using a box cutter.Wasn't marked as to the nic strength just that it was original flavor.

Thank you for the comment mcquinn but we do NOT recommend that you modify the Disposable. If you are looking for a reusable option please check out our Kit. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

I got mine today also and like mcquinn I also got nosy lol.

Nice draw and good vapor for it's size.The flavor and TH

were just a bit harsh for me but I'm used to 9mg juice now :)

The batt only lasted for ~1.5 hrs and it stil had half a tank of juice left,

tasted like a coffe flavor to me, so I mixed it in a tank of 555 so I could

use it all up lol.

It wasn't a bad li'l unit and worked as well or better than my Volts from SI

just didn't last as long.(smaller batt)

This disposable was a one piece tube with the atty built in and a maybe .5 -.8 ml

removeable juice tank.It's about the same size as a king size analog.

Too bad I couldn't get to the batt or leads to recharge it without destroying the tube or I would still

be using it lol.

I can't see myself paying ~$10(3pack for 29.95 on their site) for something that lasted

less than 2 hrs. but it was a fun little experiment.

Thanks Joe for your comments but we do NOT recommend that you modify the Disposable. The Nic strength may have been a bit high for you if you are used to the 9MG now. If you are looking for a reusable (and cost effective) solution we also have a Kit.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

Thanks Joe for your comments but we do NOT recommend that you modify the Disposable. The Nic strength may have been a bit high for you if you are used to the 9MG now. If you are looking for a reusable (and cost effective) solution we also have a Kit.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

Thank you,We understand why you recommend that we do not tamper with or modify your devices

BUT some of us just cannot resist seeing how things are put together (Darwin Awards candidates?).

Yes I am interested in a small cig-a-like with PCC and have been to your site.

At the moment I can't decide between the Henley and a joye eroll/ovale mini.

hmmmm decisions decisions lol.

Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year!

Edited by joe2003

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you,We understand why you recommend that we do not tamper with or modify your devices

BUT some of us just cannot resist seeing how things are put together (Darwin Awards candidates?).

Yes I am interested in a small cig-a-like with PCC and have been to your site.

At the moment I can't decide between the Henley and a joye eroll/ovale mini.

hmmmm decisions decisions lol.

Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year!

Thank you and we hope you had a happy new year!

• 4 weeks later...