Pg Reactions, And 100% Vg Question

kvjeff73

For those you who have a reaction to PG, what is it that it does to you?

Anyone here using 100% VG? If so, what type of cartomizers do you find work well or don’t work with the thicker liquid? I am running a 3.7V eGo C style battery.

Where do you suggest I buy some 100% VG juice?

I've gotten some 100% VG from sweet-vapes, like the vapor and provides enough TH for me. Don't care for the flavor but gonna let it steep a few days and try again.

Those with PG allergies tend to experience upset stomach and nausea.

VG is a great option but at a loss of throat hit. The choice is sort of one or the other. Some have found certain vendors that have VG that appears to have a kick but for the most part, VG will always be smoother.

I dont know if i have PG allergies but i've found that pg juices give me bad headaches. I switched to VG juices and it went away.

some vendors put distilled water to thin out the vg to make it easier to vape (for these kinds I have a mini DiD and a vivi nova that i mainly use)

for those really thick juices i usually drip on a bridgeless atty (my faves for $ and longevity have been the HH and the aero from http://www.avidvaper.com/)

ave and mtbakervapor are popular vendors that have VG juices. I can't attest to ave since i cant be bothered to buy from someone that makes me signup just to look :(

mbv has good standard flavors and good prices, they also have a custom juice option which is nice. I find their juices to be good but not amazing (not bashing not bashing)

I recently discovered Velvet cloud vapor, they are a smaller company - don't have a huge selection but what they do have is really good, and they've been gaining some following on reddit. also, i like their website :)http://www.velvetcloudvapor.com