Clearomizer Vs. Atomizer

jowaddle

I just got a T-Rex in the mail from Kingpin (my personal favorite for hardware) and that e-cig is the one with the clearomizer instead of the regular atomizer. The difference is amazing. The taste you get from the vapor is so pure. Whatever juice you prefer is exactly what taste you'll get. It doesn't ever burn like with the regular style atomizers. I think of it like coffee sitting in a coffee pot on a burner all day and getting that scorched taste. The only downfall is this e-cig is substantially bigger than the 510 I'm used to. I can't put my homemade pen clip on it and tuck it in my shirt pocket. This is probably something I'll just use at home, but it is really nice! And man, you get some serious vapor from this thing! I was sitting in a restaurant tonight using it after dinner and thought for sure one of the waitresses would come over and tell me to put my "cigarette" out. ha ha!!

Jo

Vape On...

I use mine all the time. clearomizers or viva nova and atomizers are only used for dripping.

its amazing how quickly you can become used to the larger batteries. I haven't used the smaller pen style ecig in over 2 years. Plus the ego style batteries come in so many cool colors. These ones are my newest favorites.

3865f2d6454bc8c3140513844aa790f1.image.240x240.jpg