Did I Screw Up?

Ok so here's the story. I have had a Jazz Cartopipe for around 6 months and I have only vaped about 15ml of juice out of it. I have been thinking about selling it or trading it to someone who would use it more than I do because it is a good unit. Well I decided to go for it. I traded a guy for a Vmod XL. I have been looking at the Vmod xl for the past month and was going to purchase one so I decided it was a good trade even though my carto pipe with all of the extras was worth more. Did I mess up? Should I have waited for something better or money? Can someone on here help me justify what I did?

If it was a complete kit you got then I would say it would be able equal to the cost that you spent on the pipe itself. But if you got extra things like the tank and different mouth piece then I would say the trade wasn't so even. As I believe the mod you are talking about for the kit is about 100. For the jazz cartopipe by itself it is 115. But with a different battery cover and tank setup that could be almost well over 200 total for it. But I believe it all boils down to if the mod that you got in the trade works better in your opinion then the money spent doesn't matter as you would have just lost about 100 in the trade. I did a little research to come up with these numbers but it doesn't necessarily mean it is 100% correct.