Smoktech Tank Leaks

I have a 5ml tank that I use everyday that sometimes leaks. It doesn't leak through the tank end, but it leaks through the cartomizer's screw-in end. I'm thinking that the cartomizer pulls in too much juice and then leaks juice out just like how an overfilled cartomizer leaks. How can I prevent this?

I have a smok tech tank. And I know what you mean. This is a result of overfilling and can't exactly be avoided in my opinion. I think one of these would help though. http://www.smoktek.com/CartomizerAtomizer-Cleaning-Kit--With-10ml-Control-Syringe-Luer-lock-compatible-wcleaning-tubes-and-instructions_p_107.html I am thinking about getting one eventually as it will solve the problem all together if it is used properly. To get it to stop leaking out the bottom all you have to do is either get a paper towel and make sure it is dry all together or just blow on the drip tip a little and get the excess liquid out and dry it off. Eventually you may get use to filling it up with the exact amount of liquid it needs but it takes time and patience to do this.