Im New- Please Help Me Find A Menthol E Cig Like Salem Gold 100S

Scott23

Hi, I smoke a pack a day of Salem Gold 100’s Refreshing Menthol ( 8888.jpg ). Someone has recommend me to get an e cig that has heavy menthol and I am also looking for an e cig that will have a lot of smoke and taste like an actual cigarette (the Salem menthol 100’s) . I have bought an e cig in the past, but whenever I smoke it it tastes like lemon when it is supposed to be menthol and I hate it (I don’t remember the brand either, sorry). I really want to cut down and eventually quit smoking for my kids, but I need to find the right e cig that will taste good with heavy methanol like my normal cig and produce a lot of smoke. I would also like it to be able to fit into my pocket so I can bring it everywhere. I don’t care for the looks or anything really as long as it doesn’t break in a month. I would also like an automatic e cig. What would you guys recommend (I kinda want a starter pack, but not a ton of batteries and stuff. I also want one that looks and feels like a cigarette but still tastes like heavy menthol and produces a lot of smoke)?

Thanks a million for reading and please post a reply,

Scott :)

Well, you can get cigar/cigarillo-sized units (Like the eGo Twist and Spinner), or boxy-mods..

Personally, I wouldn't buy anything except Variable Voltage (VV) anymore - but I tinker with my own wicks and coils.

Past that, your biggest issue will be the atomizer-component. I stick with tank-styles like the Vivi Nova, Mini-Nova and so on, (smaller units are called Clearomizers instead of tanks).

I also prefer boxmods and think Coppers can be gorgeous.

If you want to get "wet" and switch immediately, then I'd recommend the eGo Twist or Spinner kits. From my homepage:

Here's what I would piece together if I was starting all over again, (single-sourced for convenience):

I managed to drop handrolled smokes due to the eGo, and I'm still using my original Nova. I no longer buy eGo and deal with boxes now.

Hope this helps!

Well, you can get cigar/cigarillo-sized units (Like the eGo Twist and Spinner), or boxy-mods..

Personally, I wouldn't buy anything except Variable Voltage (VV) anymore - but I tinker with my own wicks and coils.

Past that, your biggest issue will be the atomizer-component. I stick with tank-styles like the Vivi Nova, Mini-Nova and so on, (smaller units are called Clearomizers instead of tanks).

I also prefer boxmods and think Coppers can be gorgeous.

If you want to get "wet" and switch immediately, then I'd recommend the eGo Twist or Spinner kits. From my homepage:

Here's what I would piece together if I was starting all over again, (single-sourced for convenience):

I managed to drop handrolled smokes due to the eGo, and I'm still using my original Nova. I no longer buy eGo and deal with boxes now.

Hope this helps!

I really want something that looks and feels like a normal cigarette, not one of those other things. What would you recomend for that?

Hi, I smoke a pack a day of Salem Gold 100’s Refreshing Menthol ( http://www.usa-cigar...rettes/8888.jpg ). Someone has recommend me to get an e cig that has heavy menthol and I am also looking for an e cig that will have a lot of smoke and taste like an actual cigarette (the Salem menthol 100’s) . I have bought an e cig in the past, but whenever I smoke it it tastes like lemon when it is supposed to be menthol and I hate it (I don’t remember the brand either, sorry). I really want to cut down and eventually quit smoking for my kids, but I need to find the right e cig that will taste good with heavy methanol like my normal cig and produce a lot of smoke. I would also like it to be able to fit into my pocket so I can bring it everywhere. I don’t care for the looks or anything really as long as it doesn’t break in a month. I would also like an automatic e cig. What would you guys recommend (I kinda want a starter pack, but not a ton of batteries and stuff. I also want one that looks and feels like a cigarette but still tastes like heavy menthol and produces a lot of smoke)?

Thanks a million for reading and please post a reply,

Scott :)

Within a month of using a cigarette "lookalike" device you will want something you don't have to recharge every 2-3 hours. All those V2, Smokeless Image, Greensmoke kits need to be recharged constantly.

I can only suggest this type of unit to a very light former smoker. Like a person that smoked 5 to 10 cigs per day.

You are best served with an Ego Twist (900 or 1000 Mah battery) kit. You would get TWO batteries, one to vape while the other recharges. These will give you DOUBLE to TRIPLE the battery life. They are an inch longer or so. You would then need some Boge or SmokTek 510 cartomizers (blank) and a bottle of menthol ejuice. Its much cheaper filling the blank cartomizers yourself then buying prefilled.

After you master the basics you can pm me and I will teach you how to make better ejuice then you can buy (currently busy during the day with real estate stuff till 6 pm EST, but I can help a lot after 6 pm)

Edited by Luvinthevape

kk, Lone Wolf is all "sold out" on Ego Twist kits (his prices on these beat anybody). But he does have this:

http://www.vapors-ch...products_id=273

Great deal....His "Arctic Chill" ejuice is a nice menthol too. You get a free 15 ml bottle of your choice eliquid with his kits! Two 2 ml "tanks" come with the kit, the tanks aren't great but ok.

Edited by Luvinthevape

Yep. The eGo units are quite possibly the "best" intro/entry.. (Maybe kGo as well).

I still feel VV is a necessity anywhere: juices and attys vary enough to make you wish you could pump more or less electrons.

And, seriously: get a Vivi Nova - they hold vastly more juice (with less screw around) than the ego "tanks". Reliable as hell. Some folks also like the CE4..CE5's, and you WILL end up buying other tanks and clearo and experimenting. (Reading only takes one so far, you must then invest and test)

Actually the Smokeless Image Volt Battery (78mm 320mah) is not a bad little batt in my opinion. I get 3 to 4 hours from them and I was a 2 pack a day smoker. I'm actually using one today because I dropped my 1000mah twist....lol. I have a back up charging and a Spinner coming in today! If you really need a cig look-a-like the Volt is not a bad choice but pick up a spare and also look into a PCC (personal charging case) with that you can charge a single batt 4 times! The slim batts are getting better than when I started vaping over a year ago. Life on a small batt was at best 1 to 2 hours :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...