Has Anyone Seen This "infomercial" E-Cig Yet?!

fatalis

OMFG! I spend a lot of time researching e-cigs these days and I was always under the impression that e-cig companies try to avoid saying that e-cigs can be used as a smoking cessation device... Until now! This is what I found surfing around tonight:

http://www.cigarettesmokeless.com

They claim to be a "3-step" program much like the "patch", complete with the "risk-free 15-day trial" and you can buy each of their 3 steps separately for $90 each step!!! For $90, you get one e-cig, a case, 10 carts and a charger... I really needed that, I was completely ROTFLMFAO! :lol:

I am kinda curious though, anyone know what model of e-cig they're selling?

Well, it's practically impossible to tell what model they are selling from their pictures that's for sure. In two of their pictures it seems to quite clearly be a m401 but, in the other pictures like the case picture at the bottom it appears to be either a Joye-306 or RN4081. I say both because if you look closely at the batteries, the led end on one appears to be flat, they way the 306 is, and the the led end on the other battery appears to round the way they are on the RN4081's.

I would say it's safe to say that they are selling the RN4081 though. Most companies that try and sell e-cigs this way do because it is the one that most and best replicates an analog. At the same time though, with these companies you never know :iiam: , they could be selling all three and whatever you get depends on what they grap when it's time to ship your stuff.

Hope that helps.