3.5Ml Dual Coil Tank

NorthernGirl

I'm almost a month into this and thinking about getting something different to vape with than the clearomizers I've been using. I'm looking at a Dual Coil Tank. Mostly, I'm tired of getting the burnt taste every now and then and I'm wondering how these compare to a clearomizer. But, I have some questions first...

Do these work pretty much like a clearomizer? Fill it, screw it on the battery and go?

About how long to they last before they need to be replaced (months? days? weeks?) and generally how often do they need to be cleaned?

How does flavor and vapor production compare? I love the vapor I'm getting from my LR Ego Vision V2, but I'm not getting much taste from it at all. (I was on a SR clearo)

Are they made to be used with an Ego battery or the cigarette-looking things?

I know the best flavor and vapor comes from direct dripping, but I'm still trying to get used to the ecig thing in general, so I'm taking baby steps.

Blah... I need help lol

Good to know, I wouldn't have thought of that. So much to learn lol. I'm also looking at the eGo T atomizers. Seems pretty straight forward... and relatively cost effective. So far I've spent about 15 bucks just on clearomizers in the past month, and the O-ring came out of the top part of one of my newer ones (inside the unit, not on the mouthpiece... can't get it back in to save my life!) I'm gettin great vape but almost no flavor from a brand new LR one. Although, I guess that could be the juice. Should flavors weaken in just over a week's time if stored properly?

Just looking for something simple that will still give me great flavor but doesn't involve direct dripping. :wallbash:

I used DCTs for a really long time, they are pretty good.

I would recommend getting ones with 2 hole punch (they give better liquid flow), but I also use high VG blends so I need the extra flow.

I would recommend getting cartomizers to replace the innards instead of buying a new tank evvery time, cheaper! :D

this is the set up I used to use and it never failed me. (seriously, i don't know if i got lucky, but i never had duds and unless it was my fault they always worked perfect)

http://www.madvapes.com/dual-coil-510-tank-cartomizer.html

http://www.madvapes.com/tank-replacement-dual-coil-cartomizers-20-ohms-double-hole.html

almost forgot: I used mine on eGos and VV eGos :)

Edited by Jdog