Kudos To Vapor Talk

Guys this is going to sound stupid, but I truly believe this web site saved my life. I had some PVs that were junk back in November but just couldn't shake the analog habit because these PVs sucked. I decided to give it another try and found this site because of a review you guys had on youtube. It was from there I found out what to buy and how to use them. Now I'm smoke free and feel better every day. I can honestly say that it is the knowledge I received on vapor talk that literally saved my life. I don't think enough people give you guys credit for that. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

WOW!

Thank you JMHester! It is reason's like this that we both continue with Vapor Talk. We appreciate all of you as much as you appreciate us though, trust me. It's you guys that keep us going and going strong, so Thank You JMHester and everyone else who is part of VaporTalk.com. I hope we can all continue with e-cigs for a long time to come, continue to grow, and change the way the world is one step at a time.

We appreciate you thanking us, but it is infact us who should be thanking you.

Thank You Vapor Talk members for keeping us, the staff, going strong. We look forward to continuing for a long time to come.

There is nothing better than waking up to a post like that. It takes countless hours to keep this site running and ever more hours of research and keeping up on the latest trends/defaults/warnings/faulty parts etc

So your welcome! But like Sean said, it's the members that really make the site, without you, we wouldn't be here. :D

There is nothing better than waking up to a post like that. It takes countless hours to keep this site running and ever more hours of research and keeping up on the latest trends/defaults/warnings/faulty parts etc

So your welcome! But like Sean said, it's the members that really make the site, without you, we wouldn't be here. :D

Yes Vapor Talk is a great site and thank you for all your hard work it has helped many people myself included..I really apreciate and value the information and opinions I read here.Please keep it up...Thanks again..

Steve D.

Guys this is going to sound stupid, but I truly believe this web site saved my life. I had some PVs that were junk back in November but just couldn't shake the analog habit because these PVs sucked. I decided to give it another try and found this site because of a review you guys had on youtube. It was from there I found out what to buy and how to use them. Now I'm smoke free and feel better every day. I can honestly say that it is the knowledge I received on vapor talk that literally saved my life. I don't think enough people give you guys credit for that. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Hear, Hear! I'll drink to that! Cheers! :beer:

I want to give Kudos to Vapor Talk also. Definitely a great site with great people. One thing I like about this site is that you won't find bitter angry people here like on other forums. Just down to earth and open minded people. I don't know how you do it guys, but I know you work very hard to make this happen. :gun: