Dont Know What To Choose.(Need Some Advice)

aceofpade

newbie here please help me choose my first e-cigg

1.) torpedo V1.5

2.) lavatube 2.0/1.5

3.)TorpedoV@/Submarine Mod

4.)or inferno tube variable voltage

5.) or give your opinion., considering the price range of the above units

Edited by jeffb

I think I would simple it down a bit and get an Ego and a variety of atties/cartos to try.Like Vision Clearomiser around $5.00 ,Boge high and low resistance cartomisers $7.00 a box,510 or 306 atties for dripping along with the Ego atty that comes with the kit.Most people have settled on that rig for cost ,simplicity and a large selection of vendors to choose from.

Newbie/Virgins: an eGo Twist. A "kit" isn't a bad start. The Vision Version Two/Thor/CE4+ (iirc on the latter) draws harder, require eGo threads and work decent. A Vivi Nova "tank" is very nice. A mini Nova is nice (better than the VV2/Thor).

The Twist is Variable Voltage (vv) - there is a new version around similar to a twist which looks a bit more sturdy. I think the VV is a necessity when you plan to try several different clearo, tanks, etc - you can adapt to the devices and the juices.

I don't mess with carto, ymmv. Once you get set-up, keep your eyes open for something "better", since the eGo is not the end of the road. (I switched to boxmods, myself)

Edited by Poppa

is there a chrome ego? if so. what model? and what country ego came from?.,

additional question if u can., dont know those term in vaping like.

Full Mech

Rebuildable

DIY

etc.(any additional? i really want to learn)

Edited by aceofpade

Here is a stainless steel one http://www.litecigusa.net/Joyetech_EGO_Kit_in_Stainless_Steel_p/egosskit.htm don't know about "full mech." unless it is referring to a mechanical switch instead of electronic or tactile ,in wich case mechanical would be more reliable in the long run.Rebuildable usually refers to having a replacable coil and wick assy.DIY usually refers to mixing you own eliquid.In my opinion unless you are just looking for a hobby ,eliquid is so inexpensive from so many suppliers there really is no point in amassing all the supplies and equipment for DIY.

For starters I would just get an Ego @ 3.7 and a variety of high and low resistance carto's.atties and or clearomisers.Low resistance @3.7 is roughly the same effect as high resistance at higher voltage as far as vapor production is concerned.Just starting out I would keep it simple.And it don't get any simpler than filling up a Boge cartomiser and hooking it to an Ego .You can branch out later and what you have will be compatible and familiar with most more advanced equipment.

VG liquids will also give you better vapor volume. Like Mcquinn said, keep it simple at first. we all have our own prsonal preferences when it comes to our favorite set ups.

we all just ended up trying various combinations until we found what works best for us.

Personally, I love the clearomizers. so eazy to use. 70%PG/30% VG would give you tons of vapor.

keep in mind back ups are good....batteries, charger, atomizer/cartomizer/clearomizers, liquid.