Neon Vapor

sasetrase

Neon Vapor rocks.

I ordered juice from these guys when they had their grand opening sale. I ordered a 4 pack of their fruit sampler, peanut butter cup, and their neon 13 juice.

I love this juice.

I am using them in a boge 2.0 on a bolt 3.7v mod. I vaped all of them them as my all day vape, which is saying something in itself.

I got their 4 pack fruit sampler, and being a fruit guy, who doesn't enjoy the perfumy ones. I have vaped all of it now, and will be reordering quickly. I got the XF (extra flavor) versions at 24mg, and love them all. Each is true to its flavor, and at 75/25 pg/vg, they produce vapor and throat hit RIGHT ON THE MONEY. I usually vape at 100% pg, because I need to have the throat hit. But this juice has plenty, and now I can actually see vapor when I exhale. The PG juices typically don't come back out. I HIGHLY recommend these juices, watermelon, grape, apple, and cherry.

Neon vapor doesn't mess around with their fruit flavors:

Flavor: 8/10

Throat hit: 9/10

Vapor: 7/10

Their peanut butter cup is in a Boge2.0 hanging out in my room, I cannot vape a super sweet chocolate all day on the regular sadly, but I did for awhile. This juice is excellent. This was a very strong flavored juice, with excellent throat hit and was true to its flavor. I love Reeses products, and this satisfys that craving just as well as going out and picking up a bag of Reeses peanut butter cups.

Flavor: 8/10

Throat hit: 8/10

Vapor: 7/10

Their neon 13 was excellent. I still have a lot of it left, as I really only picked it up as something to try, but it is actually true to the flavor. I would recommend this flavor to someone who enjoys it.

Flavor: 7/10

Throat hit: 8/10

Vapor: 8/10

Overall these guys treated me very well, their samplers are still on an awesome special, and I would highly recommend checking them out. High quality, and exceptional customer service.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines