Vapor Talk Live Feed

I think that live Video Chat went well today! I just want to thank everyone who joined us for 5 hours. Free Vapor Talk Juice and VP1 giveaways not bad eh? :D

We plan to do this again next week and if we do I'll send out an email 24 hours ahead of time to let everyone know in advanced!

Thanks again for making it a fun time and thanks for joining Vapor Talk!

Hope you guys enjoyed it us much as we did!

I'm glad that everyone enjoyed it! It felt good to get that going again and mess around for a while. Chris and I are going to try and start making it a somewhat regular occurrence like it used to be.

I do also want to say though, that giveaways will more than likely not be happening every time. It will cost us (and other suppliers) too much money to be giving that much stuff away every week or so. I'm sure though, that we will continue to do the giveaways every so often with the live feeds and contests but, we more than likely will not be announcing them when we do them on the live feed. You just have to log on and have some fun with us to see when it will happen.

For those of you who didn't win anything this time sorry and good luck next time. :thumbsup:

Guys I had a blast, we were supposed to leave that morning, so I told my wife I was doing something important in the office and delayed our trip just to see what was going on. Thanks for the e-Juice. You guys are the best, and if Sean needs help with that bassackwards camera again just let me know.