Article: Douchebag Gear: Electronic Cigarettes

Sky

Yeah, no kidding. My Mom sent me this article...the same Mom who wanted me to quit smoking cigarettes so badly. Ever since I've done that very thing she so desperately wanted me to do, she has been mocking me by sending these lame articles written by random tools who are talking out of their dumb asses. Pisses me OFF!

Yeah, no kidding. My Mom sent me this article...the same Mom who wanted me to quit smoking cigarettes so badly. Ever since I've done that very thing she so desperately wanted me to do, she has been mocking me by sending these lame articles written by random tools who are talking out of their dumb asses. Pisses me OFF!

Ya my family wanted me to Quit analogs real bad. so I am 8 weeks tobacco free and now they mock me by calling me Puff due the sucking sound or whistle E-cigs make when I draw...Guess they thought I would have been done by now and quit it all but I am diggin this stuff to much to really drop it now...Glad they suckered me into it...

Why don't you point your mother to articles and video's (Like the one from the TV Show "The Doctors") that will give a true assesment of what e-cig smoking is really like. That moronic article first off isn't even funny, even though they try to be, and second, its just dumb.

Why don't you point your mother to articles and video's (Like the one from the TV Show "The Doctors") that will give a true assesment of what e-cig smoking is really like. That moronic article first off isn't even funny, even though they try to be, and second, its just dumb.

Yeah, I didn't think it was the slightest bit funny either, glad I'm not the only one.