Low Res Carto On A Blu Battery

So for months since i started vaping i've been trying to convince my stubborn brother to give it a shot. He's very skeptical and regardless of the flavor, he seems to have already made up his mind that he's not going to like it before even trying it.

I want to take one final stab at convincing him, so i picked up some Turkish Tobacco from TVR, and in vaping it for a day or two, i feel like it really does closely resemble the flavor of a real camel cigarette. I think my bro would like it, so to give him the mini cigarette feel, i was going to load it up in a LR boge carto and toss in on one of my old blu auto batteries, in an attempt to open his mind to making the switch.

I've read LR cartos on low mah batteries aren't a good idea and can damage the battery, but is there any risk with this setup other than draining the battery fast and potentially damaging it? i really don't care if it busts the battery as i never use them and they might as well be in the trash anyways, but if it can change my bro's mindset about vaping i think it's worth it, just wanna make sure it's not gonna blow up in his hands lol :)

Thanks in advance!

The current limiter circut might cut it off before it gets hot enough to make any vapor.I got some Dekang RY3 for a friend at work who uses the convienience store ecigs and he refills using a syringe.I can't get him to go ahead and get better equipment though.Not sure if BLU is compatible with any refillables,maybe KR808 .The ones my buddy uses is an oddball size .

I've been trying it out myself to see how it works, and it's actually doin suprisingly well, the LR carto packs a good hit and the juice is very close to a camel. Vapor production isn't jaw-dropping, but great for a mini model.

I ran through the battery in about 2 hours and it seems to be working alright, just wasn't sure if there was any risk of harm with extended use. If the worst thing that can happen is it fries the battery i'm fine w/ that. Who knows, maybe this will finally open his mind (and lungs) to it.

Stubborn folks... :wallbash: