Whats Your Dream Motorcycle?

Hey guys, ive been riding motorcycles since i was 6 years old when my parents bought me a Honda Z-50 for Christmas. I used to own a GSXR-600 but sold it for a Honda Shadow because i was getting too crazy with my rocket! I was popping wheelies on the expressway, standing on my tank, and tons of other crazy things so i figured it was best to get rid of it before i dumped my bike and ended up hurt. I recently sold my Shadow because i was missing zipping around town on a rocket. Currently im riding one of my first bikes i bought when i was 16 that i havent had the heart to get rid of. Its a 1992 Kawasaki ninja. I love it, its only a 250, still goes 110mph, and get hella gas mileage. Im thinking next year of getting a Ducati. I know i said i didnt want to get crazy but i cant help it! It soo sexy! :dribble:

2008ducati848.jpg

What's your guys's dream bike?

I don't have a bike yet or a license either but want to get one pretty badly. I want to get either a murdered out (completely flat black) or a all white with black framing/trim R6. I don't think I need any more power than the R6. The R1 would probably make me hurt myself after I get real comfortable with it.

Here's the sickest bike ever! They don't sell it to just anyone though and I don't think I'd ever get one because I'm pretty sure I would end up killing myself with it.

post-66-125504257954_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sean

Well, being kinda old-school myself, my bike is an antique... a 1981 Moto Guzzi 1000 iConvert. Bought it from my brother a few years ago, and it's been a great bike.

This is a real cruiser. It has a torque converter instead of a transmission, so the only time you need to use the clutch is when you start the bike. From then on, you just give it the gas, and off it goes, with no shifting of gears at all. Come up to a stoplight, and you just brake... you can stop it with only the right hand on the bars if you want.

The Guzzi is a classic design, and I can say that even hard-core Harley owners (who can be rather dismissive of anything that isn't a Harley) show respect for the machine. It isn't a lightweight, so popping wheelies isn't its forte. It's designed to cruise comfortably and efficiently, and does the job well. The downside is finding parts and techs who know how to work on Guzzis.

If I were to go to another bike, I don't know... I like the Shadow, I like the Victory, love BMWs and almost like Honda Goldwings (my brothers' bike of choice these days). I like the idea of a Goldwing, they just don't look like motorcycles anymore, which kinda turns me off, I guess.

post-731-125504387366_thumb.jpg

If ya took off that front fearing Stringdancer you would have one cool looking bike! Lol jk jk, nice bike! No offense but i just cant stand that front fearing style. Harley Davidson has them too.

xl+2003_harley_davidson_fltri_road_glide+side_view.jpg

Edited by Sinikal

Nice collection Madness!

Thank you!

Too Much Fun Indeed...

So far in the Garage of Madness...

1962 Honda C105 Non Domestic.

1964 Honda CA77 305 Dream.

1969 Honda S90.

1972 Honda CL100 K2 Scrambler.

1976 Honda CB360T.

1983 Honda CM450A Hondamatic. (Madwomans first Bike)

2004 Honda VTX1800 Neo.

2007 Yamaha Vino 125 (Madwomans first Scooter)

My Lil Madwoman on her Vino 125 and a 100W Mod from Madness:

Madwoman Rocks

Her first ride on the CM450 Hondamatic

Hondamatic

Rocky Point on the way back from Big Sur on a VTX1800 Neo.

Rocky Point

I'm always looking for more "Toys" LOL

My dad had a sick M109r, I'll get a picture and post it on here for you guys to see. He had a near fatal wreck with it. After talking to a connection here in phoenix, he got the shop to repair the damage with the insurance company. All the sickest sht was added to his bike including a wicked flame paint job from area 5150, the place that paints Jesse James bikes. They autographed the paint job in my brothers favorite color and shade of green. Unfortunatly hard times hit him and us. Large embezzlement by his office manager because we were all at the hospital 24/7 when my brother was fighting a battle with his cancer which eventually took him from us. Btch will rot in hell. Anyways, someone in california made out with it at an auction for 1/3 of what it was worth. Sht the paint job alone was worth a grip. But, I rode it several times, and I tell ya, it was a sick bike. Especially after it became custom from the repairs. The M109r is an 1800 V twin. YEAH thats right 1800. You would never think it was a foreign cruiser, and didn't sound like one either. I'll get the pic asap. Peace!

--Jason--

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

how about a 2-wheel drive electric super-powered motocycle

akira-bike.jpg

current_progress_nov07_small.jpg

Thats pretty cool. I just saw a most recent episode of American Chopper the other day. Kinda lame that Sr fired his own son and then Mikey left. I just dont understand how someone could do that to their own son whether he shows up late or not he always gets the job done. What happened to the family in "family business"? OCC would be no where if it wasn't for JR., and Mikey keeping the peace. They were key components in making that company very profitable.

Anyways, The build was this electric drive motor that had 6 or 8 large duralast car type batteries. The thing was rechargable with any home outlet and did 100 mph. I think they said it had 100 flbs torque and 25 HP. But 25 horsepower from DC voltage is supposedly buttload more than a 25 HP gas engine. Same goes for the torque they say. I don't think there was a tranny, but if there was, it was automatic. No gears to go through. Thing came out looking pretty badass lookin. They did it for Seimans. Check it out.

--Jason--

i dont like occ bikes, like the arguments though, I got my dream bike...1981 xs650sh the frame was chopped in the rear and stretch runnin slash cut tt's, solo seat, mustang tank, flattrack bars, mags, its a bobber, and goes up the dragon all the time...Cya.. :punk: