Tasty Puff Flavors

jmhester

I was digging through my boxes the other night and found a bunch of unflavored 24mg I bought off Chris a few years ago. Not wanting to waste anything, I was trying to come up with an idea to flavor it when I remembered the roll-you-own cigarettes place across the street had Tasty Puff brand flavorings for tobacco. A quick google search revealed it was fine to mix with e-liquid so, cash in hand, I headed over to purchase a few.

They price out at about $2.50/bottle and come in every flavor you can imagine. A bottle appears to be about an ounce which should last a long time as it is very concentrated. Judging by the packaging, it seems it was intended to be used for "other than tobacco" products but who knows?

I picked up Jungle Juice, Joosy Fruit, and Lemon/Lime to start. I've always been of the opinion that DIY e-juice is more like a cooking than science so I tried 10 drops of e-liquid to 1 drop of Tasty Puff. The Jungle Juice was nice and fruity like a watermellon punch. Very nice and tasty! Next, I tried the Lemon/Lime. I was amazed! It tasted just like 7-Up! And the Joosy Fruit tasted exactly like Juicy Fruit gum! I have to say I was astounded by how vibrant and realistic the flavors were!

If you haven't given this a try, I would highly recommend it. I've tried all the Loranne stuff and it didn't hold a candle to the Taste Puff.

I'm probably late to the party with this write up but I just had to put out how great these flavors are. On a side note, I found a full bottle of 16mg Midnight and it mixes really well in the atty with the 7-Up flavor. Good job on that one, guys! :yes

i remember this stuff from highschool, we used to wipe our cigs in them to make them easier to smoke.... but i was under the impression they had stopped making it. glad to know that it makes good e-juice! maybe it's time to take a trip down memory lane... :)

I've looked into Tasty Puffs but never tried it myself. From what I've read those flavors are very concentrated and it takes 10% or less for good vaping flavor. You're 10 to 1 method seems to back up that theory. I have to wonder about you're old e-liquid though. I was under the impression that pg with or without nic, or any e-liquid in general, has a shelf life of 2 years. Not sure what kind of changes can happen after that long. You might want to look into that or if someone else knows... I'm curious.

• 2 weeks later...

hi Im a newby and I am looking for what might be the top 15 favorite flavors I havent tried mixing myself yet I am still researching any favs you might like to share??

Flavor preferences vary widely from vaper to vaper. Some swear by certain tastes while those same flavs make others wanna barf. There are many popular store bought e-juices that a lot of us agree that is yummy but not all of us. This includes: Bobas Bounty(hard to describe but may have hints of the following: turkish tobacco, honey graham, coconut, vanilla, sweet beer on tap), 555 (a regular and kind of nutty tobacco flavor), coffee, fruit flavors, bakery flavors, the list goes on and on.

DIY is the same thing. There are just as many flavors out there to put together anything. And just like buying something already made it is still hit and miss but you can tweek things and try different things to find your own favorites. If you are interested in DIY look through the DIY forum to get some ideas, if you are looking for the best flavors out there no one can say what they are unless they are talking about their own likes.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines