How Long Do You Use A Clearo?

On average, considering your vaping all day, do you guys use a clearo before you pitch it? What makes you decide to replace it?

General rule of thumb for me, i pitch the device when it doesn't seem to be working well even after cleaning it. There's no definite criteria for it, I just pitch it if it doesn't seem to be working as well as it did when it was new. To me it's just not worth messin with and they're usually cheap enough to just pull out a new one.

My Vision V2 clearo's last a couple weeks before cleaning, should last a couple months before pitching, but I switch carts/clearos throughout the day, so that's not a couple months using only that device. Hope that helps.

I am on my first one.It has been going strong for 5 weeks and is just now showing signs of being on its way out.I have noticed lately a lot of dark brown funk in the liquid .I cleaned it but it came back in a couple of days.The flavor and vapor are still pretty good though.It seems to be comparitive in cost to regular cartomisers and the vapor and flavor are a little better.I got a Vision Ego LR clearomiser with the short wicks ,they are clearing them out everywhere for less than $5.00 each.My next one is a higher resistance ,I am hoping it doesn't go through the juice as fast as the LR one.

I usually get about 2-3 weeks of fairly heavy vaping. They do last longer with the PG liquids that are light color. The darker liquids gunk up too fast. VG seems to gunk up pretty quick too.

I have had a couple that developed small cracks that caused leaking after just a few days.

When the draw gets too stiff (even after cleaning) its time for it to go.

My V1 clearo's kept cracking and leaking fluid. But after switching to the long wick V2 models they have been good for 3-5 weeks before needing to replace them. Just switched to the new rebuildable V2 clearos though. Should be much cheaper in the long run.