Best Vape Time. Period.

I know vape time is extremely subjective and based on the individuals pace, but in your opinion, what device provides (or is capable of providing, depending on the batteries one chooses to use with it) the absolute best vape time. Period. No other measuring stick, just vape time/battery life.

I've made a couple similar posts but haven't gotten any suggestions outside of the most popular devices (ego, lavatube, provari). I'm familiar enough with all of those and i don't think they're quite what i'm looking for (if what i'm looking for even exists). I've heard of a few mods that can last for days, but in searching the web, most seem to be out of stock or no longer in production, so i'd like to hear what everyone thinks.

Have at it.

I agree, it is subjective. The best vape time depends on if we're coming or going, working or playing, watching movies or making them. They all have their place. I love all my devices. If I had to pick just one... it would be hands down ... the DID rebuildable atomizer. It fits on all my mods to date. I love the pure flavor from the ss Wick, and I can make my ohms to suit my liking. And when I don't succeed with making the OHM of my liking, I adjust my vape with a Vv mod. It's also available from a store/website, and is affordable. I have the regular sized one and am picking the mini DiD up shortly for my eGo TWIST. (haha, I even use the big one on my eGo TWIST, but it's really top heavy. The mini is better suited).

oops, you meant which mod, battery device itself, for it's battery time?

For length of time, with the ones I have, I'd say the SB, the Reo Grand, the LT and the eGo.

Once I get the mini Provari,, my answer will probably be the Provari.

The Shockwave has longer life, it has a huge battery. But I haven't used it.

You are on a quest for the biggest battery in a 3.7 mod or which DNA or VV device saves the most power? There's a huge difference in applications.

Edited by Uma

Overall i'm just looking for the longest lasting battery. Would like it to VV. I heard about the helix that had a 4000mAh battery and lasted for several days, but it doesn't look like they make them anymore, and it doesn't look like it was VV.

You might like the BAM,multiple battery options up to a 26650 with ~4000 mah.

If used with an adapter it can hold a 26500 and the KICK mod for variable wattage.

Heres pbusardos review of it :

HTH