Lavatube Mini Vape Time

How much vape time do you get out of your lavatube mini? I'm a fairly heavy vaper looking for a compact all day device that can last at least 24 hours.

I like my 1000mah ego-c twist but it's too long and slender and i knock it over constantly, plus i get quite a few odd looks in public. The last concert i went to i kept having people ask me 'can i hit that?'. When i'd reply with 'it's not weed' they'd look disappointed and almost give me a skeptical 'are you sure?' look. Pretty funny but mildly annoying.

Along the same lines, any reccomendations for a good low profile compact mod with excellent vape time are appreciated.

I've heard of some mods being able to last several days. What and where are they?

Thanks!

I ALWAYS get asked if my twist has weed in it! lol my next purchase is gonna be the ovale v8. the reviews ive seen are great. it seems compact enough for me at least. and its pretty cheap at $50 for the kit. now itll be my first mod purchase and i really know nothing about the different batteries for it but i think it looks awesome!

also while i was at vapestock last month i saw a mod that took an HTC cell phone battery and the guy said it lasts at least 2 days. i cant for the life of me remember what vendor it was but the mod looked like a tank! lol not a dct tank but like an M-1 Abrams tank! lol

Edited by kgoallthewaygo

I've seen that on the web, i thought the same thing, good price and looks great, nice and compact, but the big turnoff for me was that on smoktek.com it says the device isn't calibrated, and the actual voltage doesn't reflect whats displayed. It said to go off taste not numbers. Isn't that the whole point of having VV device? lol I wanna know what my actual voltage is.

See the orange text.

http://www.smoktek.com/Sigelei-Ovale-V8-Kit--Variable-Voltage-PV--3-6-volt--black_p_345.html

Anyways, if you do pick one up post your thoughts on it and your average vape time when you get a chance, thanks!

agreed but i pretty much go my taste on my twist anyways. i know some people are freaking nuts when it comes to vv and i dont blame them. but if it works and tastes good i dont see y it would be a big deal... anywho i digress lol. discountvapers.com has the rubberized version http://www.discountvapers.com/copy-of-ovale-v8-incremental-vv-kit-black-rubberized/ which is right up my ally! lol someone posted their review on it here. the guys name was sobierider or something like that. but i think he left for some reason. i might get mine sometime later next month and i will deff post my review on it!

That's a nice looking device, i like the rubberized better too. What about the 2.5 amp limit and not working well with LR devices? That worry you at all? It's cheap enough i might have to give it a try at some point.

When poking around on discount vapers i also saw this XL3 ego look-alike and i'm intrigued. Not true VV but has different settings, and it can hold up to a 4000mah battery. Shorter and fatter than my ego twist. Anyone own one of these? Any thoughts?

http://www.discountvapers.com/xl3-18650-battery-variable-voltage-stainless/

• 1 month later...