Absolutelyegigs

Pekingduk

I placed an order for a starter kit, and accessories from Absolutelyecigs.com and had great service. I will put them up for recommendation, here and now. I'm going to be going back again and again for my M401-M402-M403 needs. Awesome service. Awesome product. Can't say enough about how good it was. M401 are one of my 1st, and favorites. If I buy them, it will be from this site. SMOORE rocks the house!

Ok, now I know I should qualify what I said in my recommendation. One can't recommend a product without backing it up, right?

I will say this. I placed my order. Paypal accepted. Easy-peasy. Ok, this is a manufacturers website. Good prices, but it's in China. Has some distance to travel.

Tracking number given. I was able to track my order as if I had placed it within the US. Good thing.

Fast, went out immediately. Into customs in China. Released.

Then into US customs. Released.

Then I was out running errands. I though it would take a day or two. Nope, by the time I got home, I had a "missed you" note from USPS so I went to the Post Office and picked up my parcel from China. 1 day past a week and I had my order. Can't say that the domestic order do a much better.

And, I'm puffing away on my M401 right now, and it's a great e-cig if I do say so myself.

I like to go domestic when I can. But Absolutelyecigs is a great option for SMOORE M401s if you're gonna go that direction.

Kathryn (puffing away)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines