Dct Replacement Cartos

For those of you that use tanks, where do you get your replacement cartos?

I ordered 5 replacement cartos from Madvapes less than 2 weeks ago and I have one left. 2 have flooded and 1 broke apart where the tube connects to the connector.

So I need to order more cartos - but a lot of the places that I looked don't share the brand... which makes me worry that I'm going to buy the same ones that Madvapes carries.

I only have ever used the dcts from madvapes and I have gotten the replacement ones from them as well. I have never had any problems with either. Note that I use them as is (I don't widen the holes or anything), and I get the v2 cartos with multiple punches

I usually fill the fresh carto before putting it in the tank, from both ends. Then put on the tank and fill it.

A lot of people have recommended to me that i switch to the vision clearomizers, they use a wick instead of a carto to draw from the tank.

http://www.discountvapers.com/ce4-1/

Edited by Jdog

I was using the vision clearoizers and I was happy with them overall. My only issue with them is more an issue with me.... it's not uncommon for my PV to hit the ground (a bit clumsy at time :flower: ) and they would start to get stress cracks where the tank met the base. So they'd only last about a week before the juice would start to leak out from the cracks.

http://www.liberty-flights.com/product.asp?id=123

http://www.ecigexpress.com/cartridges-lt-cartomizers-c-36/smoktech-pre-punched-cartomizer-for-510-dct-dual-coil-tank-p-1266

I have used these 2 places, great service and reliable. The tank cartomizers can be a bit unpredictable. They usually last me about 1-2 weeks. But they are fairly inexpensive, so I can live with that. I did manage to flood one and wasn't able to get it to work right. I usually take my time with filling them.

Using a needle bottle cap or a needle and syringe speeds up the process.

I was using the vision clearoizers and I was happy with them overall. My only issue with them is more an issue with me.... it's not uncommon for my PV to hit the ground (a bit clumsy at time :flower: ) and they would start to get stress cracks where the tank met the base. So they'd only last about a week before the juice would start to leak out from the cracks.

The new vision clearomizers are rebuildable with replacement tanks and attys.

• 1 month later...

myPVshop.com has replacement DCT cartos from 1.5ohm- 2.5ohm.

On flooding, Just chain vape it for a couple of minutes and the flooding should clear up.

To prevent flloding especially on a refill, only fill 3/4 then just push cap down far enough to barely have o-ring touch tube and tilt downward so the hole in side of carto is in the air bubble then slide tank top the remainder of the way on. Otherwise you are flooding the carto right from the start.

Oh and use code 10for2012

for a 10% discount.

Edited by alekos557