Advice

so i bought a tornado MEGA ego-c with variable voltage, 6ml dual coil tank, and titanium ice eliquid. After trying an ecig a year or two ago, the one they sell in gas stations, i didnt think i would ever do it again. But i saw a youtube video of this device and i thought id give it a try. IT IS AMAZING. I was just getting it to smoke in my house and in school, but now i havent had an analog since. Ive had my camels in my pocket the whole time and actually rather vape. SOOO now im hooked.

and now my mom and girlfriend want one to quit smoking, and im thinking i might also didnt buy the best device for me.

so my questions for the ladies of my life:

is there a decent ecig that is anywhere close as good as mine that is pretty close to the size of an analog. one smokes a pack a day so battery life could be an issue as well as strength of eliquid.

as for me. i want the best throat and lung hit out there, i want the a device that holds a ton of liquid (though im vaping less than 2ml a day i dont want to ever run out during the day), im liking the higher voltage, i dont care about size or ugliness. So what are some suggestions of other devices out there?

i am also confused what about breaks on these things? i need to buy extras of whatever does because i wont be able to last with my ecig.

Thanks and hello everyone. DId i mention i love vaping?

I would suggest an Ego type battery for long life and either Vision clearomisers or Boge standard resistance carto's.As far as extras go you will need plenty of liquid on hand , cartomisers,plan on getting 3 to 5 days use per carto .If you get more it is a bonus.And always have spare batteries and perhaps a passthrough.After a few months you will get to know what you use and get the cost down.

i also love vaping! lol i love my ego c twist with a DCT (dual coil cartomizer tank) thary come in 3.5 and 6 mill sizes. and it lets you vape all day without haveing to refill or top off... as for throught hit the higher the nic content the better that will be.

so far i havent had anything break on my ego or kgo( thats just an ego clone) only thing i could think of breaking would be if you dropped it off a building or ran it over.

im not to expierianced with the stick batts. but awesomevapor.com has some good ones. they are manual like the egos but those are better imho cuz the auto draw ones tend to get stuck on.... which is not good.

another good device is the ovale v8. i havent gotten it but it is on my wish list due to glowing reviews... and its a chance to get a mod under $50