Looking For Advice For My Father

olxram

Good evening everyone,

New to the forum and looking for some advice. My father has been a pack a day smoker for almost 40 years. Smokes Marlboro lights. He is open to ecigs as I have bought him some E9's. I got the Marlboro flavor with the PG400 and XXX strength. He still says it doesnt have enough throat hit for him. Do you guys have any suggestions for alternatives ? Is 46mg the biggest and baddest cart they make out there ?

Any input would be greatly greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Brian

From what I understand they say not to go higher than 36mg of nicotine. I have used an eGo battery with low resistance cartomizers for a few months and I'm satisfied most of the time with 24mg nic. This after 37 years of tobacco. Now I have found with my new Variable Volt Mod. box that I can be more satisfied. He may have to try more powerful equipment (batteries, low resistance cart's, Mod) to satisfy his needs. I would recomend what I just got that kicks azz. Ovale V8 variable volt Mod from SmokTek.com Its only $50.00 for the whole kit. Hope this helps you.

I just got it yesterday and the batts were nearly full charge because it only took 40 mins. for the charger light to go green. I read where it may take 5 hours to charge but not sure yet. The batteries are 18350 900 mAh or you can get different mAh on them. So far since yesterday at this time it is still charged and I'm betting they will be till tomorrow.

I think I would get an Ego ,some Boge low resistance carto's and some 36 mg lquid .You also have to realise you are not burning leaves so it will never be the same.The low resistance carto's will produce a warmer vapor in greater quantities and should help.

And, if he finds it to have an odd or harsh result, have him drop the nic level. I simply hated how the higher nic juices tasted.... nicotine is some nasty tastin' stuff... and many times when you are at the higher levels, it can adversely affect the taste and overall outcome of the juice.

• 2 weeks later...

As you can see from my username, i'm here on the same mission as you! DAD STOP SMOKING!!! lol I recently purchased him some Bull Dog ecigs which were referred to me by a friend... I will get back to you once he gives me feedback. I'm hoping he likes it... if not, on to the next brand