Shenzhen's Sigelei Ovale V8 Vv Mod Review

I finally decided to buy a VV Mod to see how I'd like them. I just got it today from SmokTek.com. I've only filled a cartomizer a few times but I'm already impressed with it. Very nice shape with a good solid feel to it. It has the 5 click on-off feature with a blink indicator, and the smaller buttons on either side increase and decrease the power. It has a nice easy to read display and the light around the button is a nice blue/purple. It weighs about what a cell phone would or slightly heavier. It appears that I'll be able to use a wide variety of cart's as well. Now I know I CAN get hits from vaping like I did from tobacco cigs. I'm sure I'll be more satisfied with vaping now that I have this Mod. I'm not an experienced Mod user yet, but I would highly recomend this to anyone who never had one and wants to see what its like without spending allot of money. $50.00 seems fair to me for the whole kit. If you have questions I'll try to answer them. I'm glad I made this choice. :yes

post-13181-0-68671200-1342038605_thumb.j

Edited by Soberrider

Something else I forgot to mention. Make sure you get the right batteries if you decide to rotate with a second set. They can't be longer than 35cm so its easier to just get the orange AW button top batts. I got some Trustfire batts and they will not go into the unit because of the circuit protection board inside making them 37cm.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines