China Distrubutors

mimi

Is it safe to order from the overseas companies, such as Anycig from China. I have been seeing that people have been having their orders held up at the customs department. I would normally always go USA, but some of the deals are really good ones.

Any opinions?

Thanks

You can buy from China, but your risk getting it into the states. (Although it should pass without any issues, just a warning nevertheless) You also risk quality issues and lack of customer support. Cheap? Yes. Crap? Often times more than not. I suppose if you really want "a good deal" then purchase from some of the more well known Chinese Websites. Just be careful some of them are fly by night sites.

I'm confused? I thought all these e-cigs came from China? If there are some American made e-cigs can someone please post some links or contact numbers?

They mean American distributors, yes all of our E-Cig parts and juice are made in China, but the distributors here import them so you don't have to.

Most of all e-Cigs are made in China, the VP1 and VP2 are made in New York State by VaprLife. They are well worth the money, hands down, bar none the best vape I have had yet. As for the e-Juice, I had hoped that there was someone making it in the US. I purposefully didn't order from eastmall because the e-Juice was made in China. I hope that someone here in the States is testing the e-Juice before it goes out to the consumer. I don't trust those little red bastards!

Just to try I ordered three 50ml bottles of E-liquid from China and they havnt shipped yet as far as I know and its been a week and I paid for 3-5 day shipping.The order should have processed and be on the way by now!!!!

Most of all e-Cigs are made in China, the VP1 and VP2 are made in New York State by VaprLife. They are well worth the money, hands down, bar none the best vape I have had yet. As for the e-Juice, I had hoped that there was someone making it in the US. I purposefully didn't order from eastmall because the e-Juice was made in China. I hope that someone here in the States is testing the e-Juice before it goes out to the consumer. I don't trust those little red bastards!

http://www.johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com is US-based (Johnson Creek, Wisconsin, to be exact). If there's another American e-juice plant, I'm unaware of it.

I like JC juice, but they tend to be a little subtle when it comes to the intensity of flavor.

I'm looking to try an alternative source for high-quality US-based wild cherry juice. Any info, anybody?