This Doctor Approved Of His Patients Ecig And Took This Photo

• 4 months later...

Some hospitals allow it, but it doesn't necessarily mean they approve of it. Doctors are just after peoples money and they don't want you to do something healthy when they could be getting you to smoke cigarettes instead. Did you know at one point doctors actually recommended specific brand cigarettes? I really think it will take awhile before they have no choice but to accept it as I believe one day the ecig will take over the tobacco company. It may take awhile but it will happen one way or another. I know that one company: Lorillard bought blucigs. I don't know what else that would say other than they think ecigs are taking from their profit.

Not all doctors are like that.. it wasn't every doctor that recommended those cigarettes, it was just certain one's who took the money. Many doctors actually care about making and keeping people healthy.

I like that the doc okayed it. Doesn't mean he wants the guy to continue something unhealthy...

Jayden, vaping is NOT "unhealthy"...any more so than drinking coffee. I did tons of research, and visited literally 50 or more webpages discussing the issues surrounding the e-cig. All studies show that, yes, nicotine is a "drug"...of the SAME class as caffeine. I am sure this Dr is not and would never, push for non-smokers to start the e-cig, but thank God he realizes that we smokers (former smokers, sorry!) are a bullheaded bunch, and we HAVE TO replace cigarettes with something. That is human psychology at it's heart...it's just a fact. Some quitter replace cigs with food, some with alcohol, some with nail biting, biting pens, jingling keys incessantly etc etc, which, by the way, most often results in a return to smoking. This Dr realizes that the e-cig is a permanent alternate possibility for smokers. I say yay and God bless him! Thanks. :)

• 2 weeks later...