Ego Twist Or Innokin Itaste

I'm looking into getting either the twist 650 mah or the iTaste. The way I've configured things I'd spend about the same for the iTaste with one battery or the twist with 2 batteries. I won't be using these when I go to work, I'll still be using my 808 sticks there. Just too easy to mess up in my line of work. I'll end up spending a little more for the egos, but that's with 2 batteries. What advice could you give?

i have no idea about the itaste but i know a couple ppl on here do. but i do know the twist kicks some @$$! i have the 1000mah and i would not trade it for anything! batt life is amazing and the vv is way cool.

Yeah. I just hate the idea of having only one battery that I use for personal time. Though it probably would never be a problem, I just don't like the idea. Not to mention the reputation of joye is supurb and I'm not sure about innokin's.

deff want more than one batt. and thats not me pushing ego... its just if u need that vape. 2 1/2 - 3 hrs is a LONG time. i found that out the hard way.... :2guns: the itaste may be the best dam thing out there but i just dont know. i know ive seen someone post something about it somewhere on here. but i cant recall where. if youve got a budget id go with the more batts imho.

i got mine at a vape meet. i dont know if they had a sale on em or what but i actually got lucky cuz i went to vapestock specifically to get the twist and free juice lol. i went to the first table i saw with the twist and it was $20. as the day went on i saw that every other table sold them for $24 and up! but the company i got it from was electronicstix and they sell the 100mah for $27.99 and the 650mah for $24.99 and thats about the standard ive seen give or take a dollar or so. as much as id love to help you out i just got lucky :(

The iTaste is cool looking Im just not that impressed with it. I would rather spend $25 on an eGo Twist than $70 something on the iTaste. Ive only used my iTaste a few times after I bought it. I even ordered the adapters to try different attys. I just cant seem to get any satisfaction out of it. So for now my iTaste just sits on my desk and looks pretty. :)

And it's not just a matter of buying a $30 battery vs the $70 iTaste kit. With the twist I'd have to buy a charger, carto's to use with it and adapters to use my 808 stuff with it.

from what ive seen in life is the pretty things break easy. now the ego is one sexy beast, but i have gone fishing, dropped it, and vaped the he** outta it. and its goin strong. ive had mine for about a week and a half, but my coworker has had his for over a month now and his is goin great. they do sell twist as a kit and i dont recall how much it is but i recon its about the same as the itaste. but imho the charger is $6 and i use a dct which is $10 and then a 5 pack of cartos from cloudsofvapor.com for like $5 so if u allready have some juice the least ud need to spen extra to vape for a month or a little over would be around $20 so its really about what you want and in the end thats the most important thing... and for the adapters id keep them on like setups till u can afford the adapters. i have a couple 808s and i rarely use them. i got a 808 tank setup from vapestock and thats the only reason ive been using it.

Edited by kgoallthewaygo

Well I ended up just buying 2 volt x2's and some pheonix bottom coil clearomizers. I just wanted to stay in the 808 family and 2 twists weren't really in the budget. I can deal with 3.6v regulated and change out resistance easily. My v2 I feel starts out too high of a voltage anyway, so I should be good. I prefer my vape to stay consistant more than anything else. I was really after a longer battery life and I'll save the twist or iTaste for gift time or something like that.