801- In Stock

KansasVaper

Just wondering why do you want an 801 model?

Chris, you must be being coy with this post. I have never asked you directly, but I gather from your other posts that you prefer the 801 atomizer on a VP2 unit above all others. I know that you try to remain neutral when it comes to e-Juice, primarily because you market your own but you don't sell e-Cigs and you and Sean review them regularly. What is your favorite atty and battery (that fit together)?

I am loving the monster vapor and excellent flavor from my broke in DSE801 atty and my new VP2 battery unit.

Edited by TheSmokingMan

I have to say I like the VP units, I pretty much rave about the damn things and should be getting stock in the company already :lol:

The reason why is because the battery life is great, the unit is built well and the vapor is awesome. As for which atomizer? It's a toss up between the 510 and the 801 atomizer on either of the VP units. At the moment I'm using a 510 atty on the VP but I normally use an 801, mainly because the flavor tends to be enhanced on an 801. :)

I have to say I like the VP units, I pretty much rave about the damn things and should be getting stock in the company already :lol:

The reason why is because the battery life is great, the unit is built well and the vapor is awesome. As for which atomizer? It's a toss up between the 510 and the 801 atomizer on either of the VP units. At the moment I'm using a 510 atty on the VP but I normally use an 801, mainly because the flavor tends to be enhanced on an 801. :)

Don't get me wrong here, I am head over heels with the VP2, absolutely no complaints.

I am thinking about purchasing a VP1 because the unit is a little less bulky than the VP2. I think that it would be better in restaurant or out on the town. My question is, Do you have a VP1 and if so, is it as dainty as the DSE801 assembly?