Tank Mods

I have used atomizers almost exclusivelly and not cartomizers. I have been looking at the tank mods and it is a little confusing. Nhaler sells one for $45 and another twenty something. Other sites have varying prices. I'll pay for a good one but don't want to spend money I don't have to. Any thoughts?

I use a Provari most of the time. I like the higher voltage. On that note single or duel cartomizers?

Edited by Ksnowman

It is a little confusing.Personally I don't see much to be gained with a tank.The ones that slip over cartomisers should fit the device you have with a smaller investment.

The dual coils and VV-mods don't always get along. You might want to keep to a single coil at 3.0-ish so you can dial in the cool-hot factor as needed for each particular flavor.

Cartos always "clog" up, or get "mushy". Be prepared to change them out often. It's true they last longer with pure PG, but unless you're a pure PG vaper, you'll go through quite a few a week sometimes.

I have an easy to use tank and pre-punched dual carto on my LavaTube, all bought at the same place. (volcano ecigs) The first day is always great... a little muted, but okay. I miss the flavor that I can get from my Reo or OG or Zenesis, so I'm going to pick up a ZAU for my LT that can also be used on my SB and ego. For your Provari, with the slanted top, the ZAP fits beautifully. (it was specifically built to fit it to a tee, and it might fit the new SS LT as well which also has a slanted top). Any tank will fit the Provari, but the ZAP fits perfectly without any ugly gaps or size variances. They should be in stock around the first of June for sure, if not sooner. (houseofhybrids.com) It's expensive to start with though, because it's a rebuildable atty, tank, extra wire, extra wick, and maybe the wrenchs, but after the iniatial set-up, it costs just pennies a year to use.

Good luck with your new tank set-up! They're worth it.

Edited by Uma