An Ry Type Blend

Soberrider

I had ECBlends make me a liquid I seem to like so far.

(Select Bottle Size: 30 ml $8.99, Nic Strength: 24 mg - Strong, Base Mix: 40% PG / 60% VG, 1: Desert Gold, Flavor Percent: 40 %, Flavor Selection 2: Caramel, Flavor Percent: 35 %, Flavor Selection 3: French Vanilla, Flavor 3 Percent: 25 %

I just got it a few days ago and at first it was just like Black Licorice which was disgusting to me. Now its tasting more like a strong RY type liquid and is much better. Look forward to seeing what its like in a few more days or another week.

Desert Gold 40 %

Caramel 35 %

French Vanilla 25 %

This mix is getting even better. If you like RY4 liquids where you can really taste the caramel this would be a good one. The tobacco blends well with the caramel and french vanilla. Its sweet the way it is but I'm trying to decide if it needs more sweetener.

• 3 weeks later...

It turns out that although this was a good blend, it seems to get the cartomizer dirty too quickly and the flavors don't come through as well after the first couple of fills. Now I have a second blend with 50% Virginia Tobacco, 30% Caramel, 20% French Vanilla and am waiting on it til it sets a week or so but it smells really good. I think it will work better for my cartomizers.

It turns out that although this was a good blend, it seems to get the cartomizer dirty too quickly and the flavors don't come through as well after the first couple of fills. Now I have a second blend with 50% Virginia Tobacco, 30% Caramel, 20% French Vanilla and am waiting on it til it sets a week or so but it smells really good. I think it will work better for my cartomizers.

I had that problem with the tastier domestic liquids I have tried.While they were very good tasting they did seem to carbon things up very fast.I suspect it is the sweetners .

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines