E-Liquid

lacy

Well I am going to give diy a shot I think. Lol this is my list. Any help would be great.

Unflavored nic 500ml 36mg,

500 ml vg

pipettes

TFA caramel

m type tobacco

ry4

Kona coffee

cappucino

watermelon

vanilla bean ice

3ml bottles....great for trying new liquids.

syringe and blunt needle work better than pipettes, but pipettes will work.

Where you ordering your flavors from?

70/30 = ie 7mls VG to 3mls PG...

keep in mind with mixing....most flavorings are some type of PG base. say....7mls vg and 3mls flavoring = 70/30

clear as mud?

Edited by kitsune

Not quite as easy as just cutting it in half if you want your end liquid to be 18mg

First things first. Download ejuicemeup calculator.

http://ejuice.breaktru.com/

Right now high desert ecigs is selling vg based 60mg nic $9.99 for 120ml. He also has a variety of flavors including TPA, FW and coming soon relabelled capellas. Shipping is super fast and this month you get another 10% off with code NUVAPOR

Syringes,gloves,sweetener and a few extra empty bottles are always good.

Bams

I also use ecigexpress for my DIY supplies. Carry many flavors.

Currently, you have what you need to get started...if you decide you like it, you will add more stuff to you arsenal. you don't want to go over board until you know you like it.

from experience id suggest starting off just making single flavored eliquid, the part with that is just getting the ratios right of the flavoring/pg/nic etc, but there are calculators out there. Its not as difficult to mess up single flavors, when you start mixing flavors is where it gets tricky from what I've found out. I have come up with strange flavors that tastes like someone dropped a banana on ashy charcoal, a strange flavor that tastes like your licking raspberry jam off a dead carcass, and some weird perfumy hairspray thing.

500ml is a lot! lol. that is going to last you a long long long time. Ive only ordered 2x 125ml bottles and im not even halfway through the first.

my freedom smokes is running a pretty decent special right now. They are my go to.

Pick up some empty bottles...you can never have too many really :)

Blunt syringe is a good idea

gloves would be worth a thought

blueberry and pomegrante flavors, if you swing that way

That amount of Liquid will last you a very long time. Money well spent in my opinion.