Ecig For Under $25?

rkb

pretty new to this deal, i have a $25 visa giftcard laying around somewhere and figured i would use it on introducing me to vaping. in essence im looking gfor a cheaper model which is rechargeable with the looks of a regular cig. my buddy let me hit his njoy disposable and i wasnt the biggest fan so i was hoping to get maybe the battery a charger and two or three flavored( was thinking mango or blueberry) cartomizers within the $25 dollars to see if im into it or not. any suggestions, i found one on e-cig.com but have not read the best reviews of their e9 model

As a brand new person to this myself, I hate to give you the wrong suggestions. But i'll chime in anyways.

I started with an Njoy 2 weeks ago & I was not impressed. They are total junk, you have to pull on it 4x harder than a reg. cigg etc.

I was a 2-pack a day smoker, then I got on here, I didn't start with the cheapest vaporizor, I spent $50 on a KGO.....money well spent, I'm already down to 5 actual ciggarettes a day.

Invest the $ you will spend in 2 weeks on ciggs, on a good E-cig, 4-5 different kinds of juice, some extra carto's/atomizers (they are the tips you fill with liquid) & start living a healthier life dude. Seriously it works....just do like me....balls to the wall, jump in & swim!

Oh & read posts like this.....all kinda people invested hours & hundreds of bucks learning. So skip doing it yourself & learn from their experiences!

Edited by Dejavu